Seedbank link

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding and Seed Strains' started by meangreen, Feb 20, 2005.

1. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Here is a link to assist one in obtaining knowlege of seedbanks that are legit as well as the ones to stay away from.Sedbanks are rated from 1-5.

http://www.seedbankupdate.com/

2. stogg

stogg Member

I just spent 285 US at Ganjaland. Know I read at seedbankupdate that they are known for not sending the seeds. anybody have this problem. Or anybody have good luck.let me know..

3. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

The link meangreen posted is great but as i have talked with him i think that the ratings on some that are bad might been the only feedback they got on those seed banks.I ordered Bubblegum from Ganjaland and total time was two weeks.Worldwide takes about three and peak is cheap and fast.Two weeks for peaks site but he only has five strains to pick from.I have ordered three times from Peak and two weeks was the same each time.I am about to make another order soon from them.

In Love and Light

Eccofarmer

P.S. Ganjaland is running a few days later i am told due too the high numbers of orders.I am sure you will have them soon.

Peace

4. italianchillum

italianchillum Banned

Hi guys. I have a site in denmark where i sell seeds from thseeds in amsterdam. I have a good contact to those guys and my prices for bubblegum( this strain won cannabis cup 1993 for thseeds) are 85 euro for 10 seeds. my sit is www.iceseeds.com
    boom

5. Raita

Raita Member

hi there!

we have got lots of perfect cannabisseeds especially HEMCY & DeSjamaanSEEDS!!!

have a look at www.hemcy.at

if you buy three boxes (36seeds) you get one for free! you
    can pay with wu or cash with a insured letter!

hemcy has got 5stars at seedbankupdate.com

nice greets, WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!

ps: you have to klick on "über18" and then on hemcy for englisch...the cannapotwebshop is only in german but with good prizes!!!

6. freddyb

freddyb Guest

there seems to be some talk about some seed back called smokewithme anyone herd of it ???

7. freddyb

freddyb Guest

anyone ever order from there is it anygood???

8. freddyb

freddyb Guest

???????

9. freddyb

freddyb Guest

where is everyone need a reply soon as please want to place my order what can you recommend???

10. SamKush

SamKush Member

Personally I go for www.seedbankreview.com when I want some seedbank reviews. Just to update this thread cos the suggestion seems way back 2010 :)