Searching for asylum law counsel in Switzerland

Discussion in 'Activism' started by ganesha1967, Jan 13, 2013.

1. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Jurisdiction and justice are - very often, sadly - different things. Right now, a young African seeking asylum in Germany has been transferred to Switzerland in a surprise act to have him deported back to Gambia as quickly as possible. If anyone has contacts to expert lawyers on the law of asylum in Switzerland, please contact me. The young man requires medical assistance and has been barred from seeing a proper doctor while being in detention pending deportation in Hamburg, Germany.

The whole deportation procedure was carried out by the Hamburg district court in a very dilettante way, including several procedural errors and also making use of false statements. When a friend of mine and others collected money, engaged a lawyer to see justice done and proper medical help being administered, German authorities pulled this dirty trick to make sure that the lawyer cannot represent her client any longer. This transfer without proper medical care is illegal and yet another example of human rights violations in asylum procedures in Germany (which are quite often reported e.g. by Amnesty International or Humans Rights Watch).

Yes, this is happening in a "civilized" western nation, which is not only part of that economic and political stewpot known as European Union, which won the Peace Nobel Prize but also still the third-largest arms exporting nation in the world (only surpassed by Russia and the USA).

So, if you happen to have any asylum law counsel contacts in Switzerland, please contact me. Thanks lots.

Wiggling bare toes,

~*Ganesha*~