Sea Salt instead of Table Salt

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by David0301, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David0301

David0301 Members

I want to share with you a secret for health and rejuvenation.

That is very unknown and not much talked about....

Table salt consists of merely 2 minerals : that is sodium and chloride. It is a poison to the body.
    Whilst sea salt consists of +85 different minerals. It is a medicine for the body.

Table salt is basically industrially altered sea salt. They take the sea salt and strip it off all its minerals, bleach it, and add chemicals to it to make it look like the way it looks in your supermarkets.

People used to lead wars in europe because of sea salt. They have always known how important sea salt is for the body. Up until today the word salary in western languages is derived from "salt" . = "sal" in latin. salario in spanish etc etc . Because people in europe preferred to get paid in sea salt rather than in gold,coins.

I have been drinking every morning 1 glass of water mixed with some sea salt on an empty stomach to get my minerals. No supplement on earth can compete with this. Besides that: supplements dont work because those minerals are in an un-organic and un-ionised state.

Sea Salt is very cheap and easy to obtain. Its resources is endless. It is just dried sea-water. If you like/can you can just go into the sea and take 1 bucket of sea-water with you and then let it drie under the sun, or fire if there is no sun. It will last for many months.

Make sure to get the unaltered, unbleached sea salt. It should have a greyish color. Never pure white. Here is how my product looks like. 1 kilo costs about 1-2 euros. Very cheap. It comes from the island la palma. If you can get this one get it. But every one is fine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And for ladies: you will get nice nails,hair and skin because sea salt contains 85+ different minerals in organic form (unlike supplements) which your body craves for.

Another interesting fact: did you know that 98% of the worldwide table salt production is NOT aimed for the kitchen. It is an essential raw-material for the industry. Yep. I was amazed to see how many industrial goods contain table salt: paintings, detergents, paper, sopes, toothpaste, plastic etc etc @wilsjane im sure you know this, i hope you read this, also @Moonglow181 this might be of interest to you,

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  2. David0301

David0301 Members

also :

table salt causes dehydration and high blood pressure. The reason why most people in the west - despite the high consumption of table salt- have a mineral defficiency is exactly that. It contains merely 2 minerals. It has been altered, additives added. The body cant make any use of it in this form. It is a toxin.
    The reason why most elderly men in the west have high blood pressure is the consumption of industrial "table" salt. Switch to sea salt and see the difference

farmerdon likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I take sea salt baths and may be bias but I think I look really good for my age of 30. :)

David0301 likes this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you must be very healthy with all the care you take of your body...

also ....people ''in the west'' have been using sea salt since ''the west'' has had westerners....it is a common house hold staple in Canada....my own grand children have never had regular salt in their home.....there is many sea salt companies in north america

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

salt is not a toxin according to the dictionary....if you have to make up facts to prove your point it negates the point......i agree sea salt may not be as unhealthy as table salt but a toxin?....no sir

tox·in
    [ˈtäksən]
    NOUN
    1. an antigenic poison or venom of plant or animal origin, especially one produced by or derived from microorganisms and causing disease when present at low concentration in the body

pensfan13 and farmerdon like this.
  7. David0301

David0301 Members

well not everybody is aware like you and uses sea salt instead of table salt. It is great if you do so. Most people I encounter have table salt in their homes. And I bet most people here too.

PS: when did I ever say I have problems with "love making" ? or when did I ever bring my genital body part into any topic here or comment on sex ? click on my profile and search for all my messages. You wont find any. Because I am not here for this .

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

edit

9. David0301

David0301 Members

please be more precise when using "salt". table salt is not recognised as "salt" by our body. the only salt our body has a contract with is sea salt. and btw himalayan (or any other rock) salt is also sea salt. Millions of years old sea salt. So there is only sea salt. Table salt is - as I precisely mentioned above - industrially altered for the industry´s sake - not for our gut´s sake. 98% of the world wide table salt production is for industrial goods - and not for the kitchen. This fact alone should ring everyone´s bells. They remove all the 85+ minerals which sea salt contain and only leave 2 of those, namely sodium and chlorine. In order to make it look the way it looks they bleach it and add additves to it. By the time you ingest that table salt - the body cant make any use of it , it is taken as poisenous , therefore causes dehydration, therefore stimulates the glands. Whatever stimulates you, dehydrates you. And whatever dehydrates you is poisoneous to your body. any more questions mickey?

@wilsjane please read this

10. David0301

David0301 Members

ahahhah yes this is another david, no problem, ahahahah

11. David0301

David0301 Members

glad to see that you are also of those aware ones ;-) all hail to sea salt woop woop :grimacing:

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

life expectancy is not that different between Canada and spain.........you have 6 more months than i......

List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia

i am not questioning your use of the word salt...i am questioning your use of the word toxin......not a toxin whatever you are calling it....toxins are animal or plant based...only.....no salt of any method of manufacture is a toxin........toxin....no

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

no...not a toxin.....you are stating this as a fact...it is not

Asmodean likes this.
  14. deleted

deleted Visitor

no thanks. I like my salt plastic free..

15. I use sea salt at home and only use "table" salt to sprinkle on the outside steps to prevent landing on my arse in cold and snowy weather.

David0301 and Eric! like this.
  16. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We don't know, haven't seen a pic of you yet Irmi;)

David0301 likes this.
  17. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I eat both

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think a pic of her in the tub is required to make a proper observation here :-D

19. David0301

David0301 Members

that is great if you do so and very clever of you, hahah you made me laugh:tearsofjoy: "only use table salt to sprinkle my steps" , .. to met that is the only usage of table salt "to sprinkle the steps" :tearsofjoy:

im surprised of how many people here already know, that is hippie to me, then how comes everybody is in favor of vaccines? it doesn match ,
    table salt= babylon :smilingimp:
    sea salt = hippie :grin:
    Vaccine= babylon :smilingimp:
    anti-vaccine = hippie :grin:

20. David0301

David0301 Members

yes, irmi would be nice ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.