Richard Spencer

Discussion in 'People' started by Reverand JC, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

The thing is I have yet to hear of any crowds chanting and calling for dead cops. Did Paul Joseph Watson and Richard Spencer tell you that too?

There is a difference between saying that the police should be held as accountable if not more so for their actions due to their training and calling for their deaths. For example Johannes Mehserle who was caught on multiple cell phone cameras shooting Oscar Grant in the back while he was handcuffed on the ground who was then sentenced to 2 years in prison of which he only served 1. or the Rodney King case where he was tasered and hit 56 times in 81 seconds by police officers who were then let go. Direct Action means an effective passive protest like locking hands to shut down the Port of Oakland or the roaming street shut downs in SF after the Gulf War broke out in 2003 for example.

I know almost nothing of Yusra Khogali. Nor do I support the behavior that you have described/attributed to BLM Toronto. If someone were to drop Louis Farrakhan (good luck with that the Nation of Islam security are badass) I would find it just as amusing.

C/S,
    Rev J

2. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

You really want to go there with me rev? I was being respectful.... Perhaps offer me fried plantains and jerk chicken again? Accuse me of listening to this guy who I didn't know of before asking you? Don't even know who that other guy was or is. If you want to start that bs again I can go there with you on it... and will hope you do not suffer ptsd episode again. Up to you how you want this to play out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-dr_IhQu-I

It is divisive and the goal in all of it is to discredit political parties by pretending to support them really, the goal is discord from them all. Division not unity. That Richard guy does not represent trump yet people like to say he does. Who says it? Who perpetuated this lie?

Difference between alt left and alt right is Mao vs Hitler.

And I don't think these alt right and left truly represent the party they claim to be for.

3. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

An interesting perspective. So many these days are "involved" in lazy politics. It's easy to hate opposition and it's even easier to drive that hate into a frenzy. The really hard work in politics is being able to have a drink or a toke with the person on the other side when you'd rather sucker punch them. Which is why I have no respect for these so-called "anarchists" these days. They do just barely enough to pass, but never really cross the line or they'd go after people from both parties.

2 people like this.
  4. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

You can look at the meaning of alt, it is alternative left, alernative right. Alternative mean different than, often opposing, opposit. a new kind of liberal or a new kind of conservative. People should know who and what they follow. A group under the guise of liberal or conservative. Funny to that the fist symbol did not originate with black panthers, it got its start with Lenin, Stalin and Mao. 70 Years old and represents totalitarianism. Marxist, communism.

Mao, Stalin and mousellini Vs hitler. Both really come to the same end and same goal, hitler and stalin slept together, hitler Stalin agreement in 1939 with regards to ruling Europe. Mao and Stalin slept together, teamed up had an agreement. hitler and mousellini did too. Hitler and the Islamic brotherhood were buddies too. All needed each other to get to their own end goal. Yet no one bats an eye at this connection or the use of the iron fist by BLM etc... only the white groups racist ideology and swastika. Ignore history and let it repeat itself. the groups alt left and alt right point fingers at the other avoiding people looking at what the group really represents. BLM has denounced Obama who was once their messiah. Denounced Hilary too. They are anti blackness now. Not saying alternative right is any better. Division from both sides is the goal. Richard spencer seems to be necessary to prove the existence of the evil white supremacist, but he is not trump as some would have you believe.

Heard speeches from BLM and it is the same thing that Stalin and Mao spouted off 70 + years ago. Lenin used the first as well. The fist is over 70 years old, but hey let's use as a symbol to so called liberation, let's just disregard that association in history and focus of the swastika only. let's start a meme of punch a nazi and that will make things better and won't breed hate when people are hit just simply for the way they look.

Anyways there is a video of a guy who followed the attacker and his confrontation with that guy as well.

And there are kids watching that video and are thinking.., the white nationalist is the good guy, cause a sucker punch is a low blow. Good job.

5. Reverand JC

Interesting I suggested that same concept to morphgirl or whatever the fuck she is calling herself now and she turned into a total bitch. I guess she can't understand natural thinking.

By the way what I saw in the video she posted was a group of people at a rally chanting about killing cops. So I'm trying to follow the logic. I think it goes a group of people starts chanting about killing cops therefore every supporter/rally organizers call for the killing of cops. I guess that means that all of those people chanting "Let Tim Smoke" at San Francisco Giants games implies that the San Francisco Giants and all of their fans condone and promote Marijuana use.

Could you please do me a favor since I could only watch about 10 minutes of this video before wanting to beat my brains out with a hammer. Could you please point out all of the Black Lives Matter references on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eclZn_-8bVM

I know for sure that PBG is short for Pooh Bear Gang which is a Gangsta Rap crew out of Chicago.

Morphgirl, If you didn't know who Paul Joseph Watson is might I suggest googling him, you have a tendency of regurgitating his talking points. You could've gotten them third hand. But they are a load of bullshit.

One more thing girl. I find it interesting how you can talk of compassion when I white supremacist gets punched out yet when an unarmed black person gets shot by police they were "Thugs who deserved it".

C/S,
    Rev J

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

You're expecting somebody to sit through a 2 hour long video that you yourself couldn't sit through 10 minutes of, to cherry pick ALL the BLM references on? We have lives, bro.

1 person likes this.
  7. Reverand JC

That was only slight sarcasm.

C/S,
    Rev J

8. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

When was I not a bitch? :) That is a personal attack and against the rules of this forum. Just warning you :)

What exactly is natural thinking?

You asked for it. Showed you it... you said it did not exist. It does .. now what? Do you need another?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkuZWnwxadw

This is off topic, please stay on topic.

And how is this about Richard spencer!?

No need to Google him, I can assure my thoughts are my own, but this Watson fellow sounds a pretty bright guy. You on the other hand seem to be living in an echo chamber, a bubble. How can you have not known of these BLM videos!? But you again are bringing things off topic, please try to stay on topic.

Thugs who deserved it? I would never use the word thug... never said anything about thugs deserving it. Were these indiduals you speak of thugs? Where is this post where I said they were thugs who deserved it? I have maintained that violence doesn't solve anything and I am peace loving person living in a violent world.

9. Reverand JC

Report me then.

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  10. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Huh? why would I report you? This is off topic again. *sigh*

11. morrow

morrow Visitor

Not blm again...!!!

Yet another topic about racism..Jees you love that stuff morphgirl, about time you got on with your own life, and leave that shit be! It's turning you into a bitch..I'm saying bitch as I know you don't like me saying your a guy!

But you know what, I'm done with any topic you do, because they are all the same. And boring! Get a life man! Erm sorry, girl!

Oops, was I off topic? Did I directly offend you? Sorry..

12. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

*Lol*. I did not start this thread morrow., rev did. This thread is about racism and that Richard guy who I knew nothing of til rev enlightened me. I started one BLM thread about my city, which is not this thread. I am not a BLMer like rev here and some iothers. No you don't offend me at all, but it seems I offend you. * Lol* Yes you are off topic, please try to stay on topic and personal attacks are unnecessary to make your point. :).

Seems you have some anger issues. Good luck out there. :)

13. morrow

morrow Visitor

[quote
    Seems you have some anger issues. Good luck out there. :)[/quote]

This is a personal attack, which is an offence!

You don't know me, if you did, you would know, it takes more than a few words on a forum....i sighed actually, that you don't see how you can't stay away from these threads..Blm to you..

14. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Well call me crazy but I would think that saying I am turning into a bitch is personal attack... and was an expression of anger towards me. I stated the obvious which is a lot different than the name calling you do. :). When you call me a guy it amuses me actually. Makes me laugh. Seems you have a specific image of what a woman should be and I do not fall into your definition of a woman. In passing I wondered why but it really doesn't bother me :)

I was not aware that I Must only go to morrow approved threads and that I should avoid all threads that discuss politics and racism. So only dead threads you want me to participate in? I don't know if you noticed, but rev there was trying to bring back the BLM thread that was closed regarding the kid who was kidnapped... posted a link to a video of one of the perps. I completely ignore the video and his question regarding it. I kept saying that it was off topic. You are quick to jump on me without following what is happening. Lol. Again anger issues is obvious. There are other threads I have participated in. Perhaps you would like to seek out those?

Now to get back on topic, do you have something to contribute to this thread and punch a nazi!? Richard spencer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.