Richard Spencer

Discussion in 'People' started by Reverand JC, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I'm surprised this isn't being discussed here yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

Not that I advocate violence but if you're going to thump a motherfucker in the dome that's how you do it. Obviously it wasn't the dudes first rodeo. Plus Richard Spencer is an especially vile individual in my opinion. Among his many other actions was holding a Trump victory rally that culminated in chanting, "Heil Trump! Heil our people! Heil victory!" and calling for a "Peaceful ethnic cleansing" meaning "People who aren't of European descent should voluntarily leave the United States."

This was during an interview with an Australian news interview so he just got dropped like a bitch on international television.

C/S,
    Rev J

2. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Hitting someone who hasn't personally threatened you is the mark of a psychopath at best. Hitting someone over shit they say is equally egregious. Running away like a girl after sucker punching someone is the style of a chickenshit opportunist. I don't give a crap about Spencer, but he has a right to his opinion.

2 people like this.
  3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Objectionably speaking, is anyone really surprised?

Humans are violent and unpredictable creatures, and that sucks. But its reality. Actually, that part of human nature is, in fact, why someone like Richard Spencer celebrates someone like Hitler, a man who murdered millions of people.

I go out of my way to keep a low profile for that reason, because people are crazy. If you're vaguely famous for wanting "peaceful" ethnic cleansing and doing the Hitler salute, then you just shouldn't be surprised when you piss people off and some unpredictable violent person knocks the shit out of you.

3 people like this.
  4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I bet that was a Hugo Boss suit he was wearing too (historical fact Hugo Boss made uniforms for the Nazis).

C/S,
    Rev J

5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Too bad the perpetrator wasn't wearing brass knuckles.
    I kid (sorta), it's cowardly to punch and run. But man oh man Spencer cowered like a bitch. How do you expect a guy like this to lead an ethnic cleansing movement if he turns submissive after being punched in the face? I'd totally rain acid and fireballs from the sky if I got suckerpunched by a random stranger. The guy also didn't get invited to ANY of the inaugural balls so I heard.

1 person likes this.
  6. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Of course not. Sure, he and his ilk "supported" Trump, but that does not mean Trump supports them. HUGE difference.

1 person likes this.
  7. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

And Volkswagen made cars for them, Bayer made their aspirin and just look how long Mitsubishi has been making vehicles for the Japanese. Oh the horror. Post war is post war.

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I'm not sure I agree with the 'psychopath' assessment; he's just got some crazy ideas. But yeah, hitting someone who is not being violent is pretty shitty. The best way of handling this type of dude is just to let them keep talking so everyone can see what a nut he is. Give him enough rope to hang himself, so to speak.

1 person likes this.
  9. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

I was speaking of the guy who hit him. Going around hitting people is psychopathic. Lower order thinking as well.

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I agree. It would be interesting to know who did the hitting though. There seems to be a growing rift between the anti-Semitic [Spencer/Treadstone (Baked Alaska)/ Stormer] wing and the Jewish/gamer misogynist [Breitbart/Yanoppolous/Cernovich] wing of the movement.

11. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

I question if Spencer is really any more of a "thing" than the KKK is these days. I never heard of the guy until the press started propping him up. Remember Heimbach? When the press got tired of him, he faded into the woodwork. I watch Cernovitch every so often on periscope, but he's all over the map and I find it odd the way he involves his wife, baby and their maid into his programs.

Milo on the other hand is pure comedy and his victims are mostly stupid leftists (not the smart ones). I think he hires hecklers. I wish we had more people looking at politics for the raw theater it is as opposed to looking for ways to get hurt, hostile or violent about it. It's the 21st century FFS. We no longer "need" anarchists.

12. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Trump and Mike Pence do support them. They hired Bannon who gets his political philosophy from Spencer. They also got the endorsements from the KKK and David Duke. Duke is a big fan of Spencer.

13. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Do you honestly take losers like David Duke seriously? And why would an experienced person like Bannon "get" anything from Spencer? Spencer's just the latest obscure hack being elevated by the media to keep some kind of boogeyman in play. It's all theater.

It's like you're assembling an episode of Batman or some other comic book. These characters are meaningless and how are you defining "support" in this context? It sure looks like neither Trump nor Pence are writing checks to the defunct KKK, so what are you calling "support". Most people ignore them, is that "support" too? Really man, where is this "support" you speak of?

14. stormountainman

Mike Pence, Jeff Sessions, and Bannon use the same talking points that Duke and Spencer use. They all claim their love for their country is founded in the thinking that America is a White Christian Nation. If Trumpy ever releases his tax returns maybe we would all see how much money he donated, and to whom? The White Nationalists want all Mexicans and Muslims out of the USA, and the Trump/Pence government is giving the just that, perhaps in payment for their support which was delivered in the form of the White vote.

1 person likes this.
  15. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Wow, so you know what they want? That's amazing. Quick, tell me what I want?

Really though. why do you take people like David Duke seriously? Why give them the time of day? They are meaningless.

16. stormountainman

Because they are dangerous haters and they wish to harm many who are liberal democrats, minorities, and from other countries.

17. DeputyHawk

DeputyHawk Members

Spencer is able to communicate his toxic spew in a calm manner that gives us off the illusion of decency. It would be best to debate him with that same temperament in mind. While beating him up doesn't help the case for opponents to white nationalism, it is certainly very amusing to watch and I've probably watched too many remixes of this video. My favorite is with "The Boys are Back in Town."

18. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

And yet, we don't see them on the news raising hell in the streets these days. Nope, that's another set of people altogether. Most of the hell-raising in the streets over the last year has been from the intolerant hard left assholes and fake "anarchists" acting out like privileged, spoiled children. Only they're in dangerous adult bodies destroying property and injuring people for doing nothing more than wearing a hat they don't like.

I have never cared for Trump and really looked forward to what Bernie was bringing since it seemed we finally had a solution to the Clinton dynasty. Instead the democrats stabbed him in the back and paved the way for Trump to easily win the "silent majority". Just as Obama could not have won without a substantial number of white voters, Trump couldn't have won without a substantial number of turncoat democrat voters.

Worrying about Duke, Spencer or the KKK is a waste of time, nobody sends them a dime.

1 person likes this.
  19. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

You're absolutely right on your first point, responding to a calm and collected argument with screaming and violence will only garner support from a narrow band of the population. It's better to sit down and let them explain the very kernel elements of their position so they hang themselves in front of God and everyone. "Shouting them down" and so many of these other childish tactics doesn't accomplish this at all.

On your second point, if you actually enjoy watching someone get sucker punched by an asshole who then runs away, you might want to consider how that attitude has played out through history. Taking pleasure from the suffering of others is rather disgusting and is part of the reason western executions have evolved to lethal injection instead of hanging, drawing and quartering.

"White Nationalism" is a pipe dream that only a small fringe was even talking about until the press brought it into the light of day. If we could believe the press we should see klansmen on every corner and cross burnings every weekend in just about every state. That's the way they are painting it. The truth is far more pathetic.

20. DeputyHawk

DeputyHawk Members

Admittedly, it is a lower tendency of mine to find humor in the suffering of people like Spencer but it is something that I acknowledge. It's not rational by any means and it doesn't match my own personal ethics on how I choose to conduct myself in society. I have self-control and people who act on their lower impulses will often make life needlessly difficult for themselves. However, I understand why someone would want to punch him. He's spouting the same rhetoric that a young Adolf Hitler did during his rise to power.

I wouldn't expect to see klansmen walking every corner. One of the main points that the alt.right makes is that these people are not wearing klan robes and sporting shaved heads. They realize that it doesn't help them to look and act like a walking stereotype. Many of these people dress like anyone else. Some of them are even appropriating hipster fashion. Some of the higher ups of this movement seem more akin to Julius Evola's neo-reactionary philosophy and will distance themselves from the likes of Hitler or the Klan. The alt.right sees itself as an intellectual movement and that may appeal to relatively intelligent but frustrated, young whites in the midst of rising racial tensions. Someone like Richard Spencer shouldn't be brushed off as he knows this all too well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.