Raw Milk farmer being chased,harrased like criminals...

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by David0301, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

There are like a dozen of good reggae threads ready to post in and add to.

2. David0301

David0301 Members

thanks for sharing, i learned something new, unfortunately i do not play any instrument, my brother though is very talented with his guitar and also does his own music. back : Rachmaninoff is known to me. I also watched the movie "shine" (or shining) there it is shown how that guy falls into deep depression and somehow gets insane later in his life? i remember that.. also I know that Rachmaninoff is considered "very difficult" in the piano world. It takes a lot to be able to play Rachmaninoff works, doesnt it? now i will listen to your youtube link... cheers,

3. David0301

David0301 Members

wao you really saw all these people live? i guess in the US back then?

4. David0301

David0301 Members

that was so interesting man, have read it carefully and learned something, didnt know that until the 60s it was processed at sunset and next day sunrise delivered. You mean they also pasteurized in the 60s ? I didnt know either that pasteurization is done by "bottler companies" seperate from the milk-farm. interesting. I didnt know either that vegetable oil? is being put to replace the milk-fat , do you mean it ? you mean in every packaged milk there is vegetable oil???

5. David0301

David0301 Members

asmodean what is exactly your job at the sheep-farm?
    do you actually watch how they make the cheese, that would be interesting.
    and: you said "We pasteurize our milk at our property without any issue." so, unlike wilsjane said, it is done at your own factory. i see.
    how many sheeps are at that farm?
    are the sheeps just kept for their milk ?
    what do they do with all that wool ? can you send me some wool?
    what do your sheeps eat? or better said what do you feed them?
    who do you sell your produce to ? consumers or retailers?
    lots of questions :relaxed:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    wilsjane likes this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The truth about what we are drinking today is something that we rarely find out. All the writing on the carton is simply an excuse for suppliers to do whatever they like, including using dried milk powder to level out demand in the winter months. "Standardized" is the simple word that allows them to do whatever they like with just a flimsy excuse.

7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I was also surprised, but he is obviously working at a very specialized small (by national standards) farm and producing high quality product. It also sounds as if the pasteurization is different to cows milk and since TB is not the same problem with sheep, it may be used to kill different bacteria in order to produce the specialized cheese.
    I am now wondering what country Asmodean is from.

8. David0301

David0301 Members

you mean even with the fresh-milk packages that are kept in supermarkets fridges ? you know , the ones that are good-to-eat only a few days?

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Toronto.....was kind of the family business :)

10. David0301

David0301 Members

asmodean is from the netherlands. they are known to have great cheese. in fact , one of the best worldwide. im also curious to know who they sell the cheese to ? customers directly or maybe supermarkets ?

11. David0301

David0301 Members

i dont understand... i cant remember bob marley was in toronto?

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

seeing as i was only 20 i doubt you were born yet....it was 1979.....pretty sure he came twice the same year but i would need to look it up...dad worked for the promotors/maple leaf gardens so i went to everything

Asmodean likes this.
  13. David0301

David0301 Members

i would like to know why/how a small country like holland is so internationally known for its cheese? why cant other countries like austria,germany, italy do the same? gouda,emmentaler, kaaskammer, maasdam, etc etc they are all dutch. I bet they got the know-how and a long tradition. Maybe user @Asmodean can elaborate on that a little bit more

14. Asmodean

I'll answer later.

Please don't use that @ thing to get my attention anymore. Second time I asked.

15. David0301

David0301 Members

oh wao , didnt know that, why arent there any concert footages of him in toronto ? maybe no cameras were there. btw it astonishes me how many countries BM has toured in a few years before he died. from vietnam, japan, new zealand to germany, USA,Canada and god knows where else .

16. David0301

David0301 Members

why not? whats the problem with my @ ?

17. Asmodean

I obviously don't like you doing it. Just respect that.

18. David0301

David0301 Members

how then would you know that you are addressed? i am also quoting you , isnt this the same?

19. David0301

David0301 Members

btw you know lots of english vocabularies but i noticed that you sometimes seem to have problems with grammar, for example "much and many" . there is a difference, you said "much farmer" . my problem is more with vocabularies. i need to learn more

20. David0301

David0301 Members

now i understand why they sell the low-fat or 0% fat milk! certainly not for our sake. What you said makes sense now. To increase shelf life and/or to use the fat to produce butter. The remaining is what we call "milk" . waooo. evil evil babylon industry. They even proudly write on their package "no fat, better for your health" lol. as if fat was bad for us lol .i eat lots of fats and oils every day. they dont make you fat. it is the starchy carbs that make you fat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.