Random Facts About You ....number 59

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by ROLLINGALONG, Feb 22, 2016.

1. countrygirl

countrygirl Senior Member

Home alone, hubby had to go to a meeting...So I get to watch " The Blacklist"...:)

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

im fed up of winter

dont even want another day of it

3. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

It isn't my real name of course but I go by Astro everywhere. Not just in here

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

as likewise do i with themnax.

the great dissapointment to me, about what humans find entertaining or amusing, is their unwillingness to play outside of the familiar box of aggressivenes.
    even their religious beliefs appear reluctant to do so.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i use different names everywhere

too many weirdo stalkers on the net

6. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

I've been working outside all winter without heat. Luckily it's pretty mild here in the pacific northwest.

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I went to an outdoor camp when I was young in the pacific northwest. Lol... we didnt think that was mild. When it rains, it pours. And snow. This was in either Bonners Ferry, Naples, outside coeur d'alene or something. It was when I was 15. i don't remember much but the weather. lol

8. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I once witnessed the birth of a woodlouse

rollingalong likes this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

what is the other side of that coin?....where do they heat the outside during winter?.....isn't that the thing about winter?...all of us outside working in the cold? :)

10. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

I'm on the west side of the cascades so it's way more mild. Eastern Washington and Idaho are a lot more extreme. We did have a couple 18f days though.

soulcompromise likes this.
  11. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

I had an outdoor fire a couple times. A huge tree fell on part of my workshop so I've been in the process of rebuilding all winter.

rollingalong likes this.
  12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

free fire wood...were you in the shop when it fell?....like a storm fall or someone screwed up cutting down a tree/?

13. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

No, luckily I left about 10 minutes before it fell. There was a big wind gust that blew it over. It was a 70 year old 4ft diameter cottonwood tree.

14. broony

broony Banned

Ive fractured 5 ribs. My father was proud.

Fractured my Jaw. (scar to show)

Fractured back of my skull. (scar to show)

15. broony

broony Banned

Ive never robbed a bank.

16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i have a few poplars that need to be cut down

they are the annoying cotton type that make really annoying fuzz pollen twice a year...i hate them

17. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

Regarding the pooch you told me was giving me the 'stink eye'...Y'wouldn't believe he was real if you met him.Spiffy.
    He's around 8" high,about 1' long,weighs around 6lbs..and has more mouth than the Amazon!
    I call him Shitlegs. Only reason for that is...well...he's REALLY annoying,but for some unfathomable reason,I like him.
    I rescued him-he was thrown from the window of a speeding car and as a result ended up in the Animal Rescue centre,just a few miles from Castle Puggybear. I know the owner/manager of the centre. She happened to mention they were putting a pooch to sleep that day as no home could be found for him [due to his VERY loud mouth,y'see] so I popped along to have a look...and somehow,the little turd came home with me! Ohh,the SHAME,when I have to meet people when I take the pooches out [I have three,all rescued] and the only noisy,gobby one is THAT little shit! I keep thinking he'd be ideal as a burger,but I can't be bothered to peel him. He's got more trumpet than a marching band,ffs...but,somehow,I love hating him...if y'see what I mean.

Lynnbrown, SpacemanSpiff and GLENGLEN like this.
  18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

buzz collar

problem solved

unless shitlegs is a masochist

19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

ahhh Just let the little fella bark. Perhaps with time he'll calm down...OR he could be a super effective burglar alarm. I'm one of those weirdos that think the buzz (shock) barking collar is cruel since that is such a part of who he is. You sound like you love him as he is. <3

20. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

What,HIM?!?
    HA! Oh,how very mistaken you are,Lynn...this I took as I drove home with the horrible little plank,having stopped him being put to sleep. Just LOOK at that inherent violence,that seething temper,the determined look of a killer...I 'kin HATE 'im!
    [​IMG]