Question for guys about threesomes?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by nonco55, May 30, 2010.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

I've had an MFM threesome - I don't think I would want one with two women. It seems easier logistically and I wouldn't really know what to do with the other woman. It was a huge turn on to be the center of attention with the guys though, and to get them both off

2. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I've never been in a threesome, but if this is something you want to do and your partner is into it and you're in agreement - then just go with it, and don't worry about what anyone else would think.

3. good husband

good husband Visitor

I would prefer FMF.

I had an MFM 3way with my roommate. His girlfriend was a married woman and I walked in on them fucking.

They asked if I wanted to join in.

What a silly question! :)

StrongRightHand likes this.
  4. 1runner

1runner Members

I have had a threesome with two women. Before I did this it was a huge dream like most men, but the best part was how much my girlfriend loved the attention. After the girl would leave we would have awesome sex.We broke up after a couple years.

I'm older now and dying to have sex with a couple, women love the attention. I have had a couple couple's ask me but the timing never worked out,

5. Leather Lips

Leather Lips Members

Both are awesome, but I've had more fun with MFM with my wife as the receiver of all the attention. It's not only hot while it's happening, but my wife is a sexual animal for weeks after. We have another planned for next weekend. Can't wait!

6. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I haven't ever had a MMF MFM but a MMM is the best!

7. Goander

Goander Members

I had a MFM. ( Twice with the same couple) Nothing between the guys except a dual blowjob. They were a couple so that was a little weird to me. Still enjoyed it :laughing:

8. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yes I’ve done 2 guys once. I don’t think I’d enjoy two women and i don’t have any interest in seeing the guys do anything together. That doesn’t do anything for me and I want the attention in that particular scenario ;-)

StrongRightHand and ahsorandy like this.
  9. Goander

Goander Members

I didn't see the double blowjob as a gay thing. Just something she wanted to try. Was a little strange I guess :sunglasses:

10. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I've had both multiple times but most times it was a mfm. The girl was usually a fuck buddy of mine or the other guy. Never had one with a girl I was involved with until married.
    Twice during the mfm' sit turned into mmf. Once was with a good friends girlfriend, it was actually a mmff. The ladies went at it orally and the guys gf kept motioning him down while she sucked me. He was very embarrassed when he looked up at me while he was sucking on me. The eye contact was unforgettable. As the fuck fest went on I had a nice opportunity to play with his balls while his gf was on top of him. It escalated to she and I sucking on his balls as his gf was pounding on him. He came while I was sucking on them and I was still down there when she uncounted him. I sucked on is half hard dick for a while as he watched. The next night he told me he wanted to do the same things we did last night. There was a great deal of us sucking one another but not to completion. The girls kept interrupting.
    He and I drove home from the beach the next day leaving them. It was very quite for a while until I mentioned I hated to leave and how the two girls would be on each other all week. He suddenly opened up while he drove saying he only did it because his gf wanted to see him do it. He said he didn't know he would like it so much. After smoking a joint we stopped in a rest stop and had some fun. We never did anything again even though we saw each other all the time.

11. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I always remember the girl who was telling us about her fantasy with 2 guys. Jane suddenly smiled through her bored expression and said, "why not do it properly and have 3 guys in the bed". The poor girl soon changed the subject to talking about the weather.

Deidre likes this.
  12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I like Jane. lol :blush:
    I think that many people say a lot of things, but would never act on it. Almost like they want a reaction from their ''audience,'' and Jane's reply wasn't at all what she was going for. lol

13. MilGuy206

MilGuy206 Guest

Ive only done 1 FMF and it was alot of work to satisfy them both. I found that MFM situations are much more satisfying and erotic even if there is some guy on guy involved. Its the nature of the situation when two guys go into it.

14. Hoosier317

Hoosier317 Members

I want to share my girl with another guy

Kerri likes this.
  15. jabberjon

jabberjon Members

MMF more than FFM but either is fine.

Kerri likes this.
  16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Seems ok to me. I have a MFM in bed every night, just about. Me, sweets, and the pup.

17. Eranu

Eranu Members

MFM first choice but MMM hot as well.

18. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I've experienced many mfm's and mff's when I was single. I only had one mfm with my wife and it was the most erotic experience of my life so I would have to say mfm with the wife.

19. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

my wife would prefer another girl, I would prefer another guy

BiSal and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  20. Kerri

Kerri Members

I’d be open to another girl if there weren’t the expectation of me doing anything with her. Logistically I feel like two guys works better

Altman, Alice in SC and Joboo6 like this.