Put a little love in your chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

think of your fellow man
    lend him a helping hand

put a little love in your heart

morrow likes this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i was torn where to put the chat in the title but this season i am all about the love so there ya go :)

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

no

tall and skinny

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't remember this thread...

5. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy Holidays and damn peace to all :hearteyecat:

Let's get this party started. ;)

rollingalong likes this.
  6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Heard the theory today that Santa is actuly Satan since they sound alike and Santa's whole thing is presents. This takes focus from Jesus and encourages greed. Good grief some of these hardcore church types. The same kind of people who think Harry Potter is evil. The stories of Santa can be traced back many centuries. There does appear to be an actual man or men that inspired it. I don't think it's a conspiracy.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  7. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I'm afraid there has been a shift in much of "organized religion" that is or has become scary to me. They are writing their own rules and doing it on the fly, or so it seems. :O

What they are using (all of these marquee Baptist Penecostalites) to discern between right and wrong and what to note in choosing leaders - preachers within their very midsts! are making up their own rules. They make these bizarre pronouncements about something - be it judging people that receive food stamps or whom to back in politics...but it is not what I was taught or am familiar with.

This something that has been changing within the last 10 yrs...that I've seen anyway.

Blatantly coming en masse and doing shit such as that Westboro Bap Church. Godalmighty...they make me cringe...seeing them do what I would consider abominations! and yet somehow they manage to maintain a surprising amount of followers.

anyway I didn't mean to get off on that. But these weirdos hunting something to whine about every Christmas burn up my ass. Just get over it...its a season...

and now there seems to be a need to act like there are fresh new crybaby reasons I guess. lol

I want to ring a bell.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I mentioned to my brother that I was reading Harry Potter to my son the other day

He gave me a weird look and started muttering about it being satanic

I didnt realize he was that far gone, I thought he was like a normal Baptist. Not one of those weirdly religious people who are afraid of an innocent children's book

etherea, rollingalong and Lynnbrown like this.
  9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I think it boils down to "witch craft" implies a human has some control over the world. Control only god should have therefore anything like that is bad. You can't explain to these people that many people who would say they are a witch are not interested in harming people and have Christian morals when it comes to how you treat people.

morrow and Lynnbrown like this.
  10. deleted

deleted Visitor

Christmas they have this dudes birthday and in 4months they sacrifices the child on a cross. Easter dont seem very believable, how dufuq is an infant suppose to carry a cross?

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

might as well say the word Trump...just to get all the crap out on the first page

and gun control

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Mel has a kid =0

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

HP xmas tree

morrow and Lynnbrown like this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We've a friend stopping in this morning that I don't think we've seen in a year or so. He a much changed person from how we knew him and I'm afraid he'll go on a health rant to us and tell me how bad drinking is.

I don't need that negativity in my life. I haven't had a drink in 3 days and I'm going to have to have a few to get through this. :p

Aerianne, Orison and Lynnbrown like this.
  16. deleted

deleted Visitor

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i was going to use this song as the thread but these 2 broke up after recording this

ive got a never ending love for you....sung by hippies :)

Aerianne likes this.
  18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

young eric Clapton on guitar

Lynnbrown likes this.
  19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

You guys ready? We better go, to stay ahead of the weather.

rollingalong likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's - 10° right now. Blanket, beanie weather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.