Prostate massage , toyless orgasms

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Gest8, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Gest8

Gest8 Member

hya,

After reading in that forum about Aneros prostate massagers, I started researching. I was amazed to find that over 500,000 of them sold.
    Moreover, there are so many forums !,ppl discuss and share lots of technical information. and who'd think there's a science to it ?

Being not new to ass play and backdoor pleasures, I bought the biggest they have, the Progasm , as well as the flagship : the Helix.

It's on the expensive side,which is a con. It not one of these things that you take out of the box and have fun with it. Far from it.

Those massagers demand that you exercise and be aware of 3 different muscles in your anal region to achieve hands off , no ejeculation , flaccid (!) penis orgasm.

Some men take a few days, most pp get it anywhere from 7-30 days,
    the weirdest thing is,you can achieve orgasms afterwards WITHOUT the massager in you ! toyless,hands-off orgasm. and not only 1 ! many reported one after the other.

If you do not fear the long learning process,and have lots of patience, I strongly recommend it.

it took me 7 sessions,each was 60-90 minutes, until i was washed with pleasure waves and saw stars, I nearly passed out.

Anal sex vs. aneros :

*Much milder than strapon sessions i had. Compared to receiving anal, the key is to relax yr sphincter, and go for increasing size toys or more fingers, and come really quick . Aneros is a much more convoluted journey .

*Receiving anal,leaves you no escape from the feeling , it's overwhelming.
    that one is much finer, muscles are not relaxed but clenched,and the pleasure waves require that you just focus.

*As I enjoy both, I must say , anal sex had been there forever, Aneros is something of the last years, I was surprised to like them both equally.

last thing , it's developed by a doctor, made in the USA out of FDA approved material,unlike all those cheap junk toys, loaded with bad chemicals made in Ch!na .

Anyone else here had the super orgasm ?

:toetap05:

2. the thinker

the thinker Member

i use a helix. its amazing when you ejaculate from a flaccid cock

3. Dragonvine

Dragonvine I do Glass

I might think about getting one for my bf... I'm thinking the MGX cus its the cheapest. Though if you guys say the helix is good... xD

4. Gest8

Gest8 Member

most users tend to get the whole collection , which i find too much .
    : helix,progasm,mgx,sgx,eupho,maximus and peridise . well over $400

Try looking at google shopping to find a good deal. You can get it for nearly half the price there,compared with shopping at aneros.com

5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I've never had any success in reaching a climax from anal masturbation, with or without toys, but the power behind the orgasm triggered by direct stimulation of the prostate with a real penis is just out of this world - far more than any degree of masturbation or sex.

But the thing that seems most bizarre (to me, at least) is that as soon as I get penetrated, I almost instantly lose my erection, yet it doesn't stop me from climaxing & having a full orgasm, complete with ejaculation from a totally flaccid penis.

6. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

I have a Helix Syn and I love it. I have also been able to achieve orgasms hands and device free. Using the Aneros helped me fine tune and recognize my anal/sphincter muscles to achieve these orgasms.

7. Goander

Goander Members

I have 10 different ones. The Progasm and the Vice are my favorites.