prison sex

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by farmboy23, Dec 13, 2010.

1. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

I havta figure Orison has been in every one because of a job related reason- - Chances are your not being transferred 13 times even if you got a life bid
    Anyway- same thing in NY-
    I can really only speak of Rikers Island -&- the Tombs on Center street- and my information is way before 2012
    Rape? (Gang or any other type isn't as common as the medias would make ya think)- Sure it happens, but like he sez" If you want to have sex in jail, there isn't anyone stopping you.."
    You would really have to piss a group or a person off big time if thats the retribution they choose...Most would rather just beat you to a pulp.
    Rikers is a HUGE facility..all people comin in with drug problems will be taken care of..its one of the few that dispenses methadone (The Tombs doesn't)
    With 13 different buildings on the Island they try to house gays separately, AIDS patients separately, addicts go to the Anna Cross building,..etc.. etc.. The most violent are usually waiting to be transferred Upstate (Attica, Dannamorra.etc..) They have long terms and are kept away from the short term guys-
    The Tombs is in Manhattan, here you can get a chance to get a bail set- -so whoever can come and get you doesnt have to park in nyc or queens & take the special bus that goes out to the middle of the East River
    In this joint they get a lot of famous names, or mobsters, and keep them away from the general population- -If you need serious meds..its a trip uptown to Belleville Hospital
    But rape?- Nah- The CO,s are not goin have it-
    However, I cant speak of all the State Institutions Upstate- -I never visted or worked in any of them-

2. turned out in jail

turned out in jail Guest

Nobody ever said I did time in an eastern state like NY , Im from the midwest. As for homosexual fantasys, since being locked up, there has been many. I find myself thinking back about physical hookups without a mental bond. Just pure raw sex, one on one, me being the passive partner, in a secluded setting where its a private thing. Add some weed to get me in a more liberal sensual mood, and Ill do whatever you like.

badrabbit likes this.
  3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

....what the fuck are you doing back here?

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

He Was Granted Early Release For Very Very Good Behaviour...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

5. 1r0n_0x1d3

1r0n_0x1d3 Member

someone licked the guard's asshole extra clean to get early release???

badrabbit likes this.
  6. mark2005

mark2005 Guest

I was turned out in prison 1993, After getting out went and got married.

I think of men more often then women and usually end up finding men to chat with. Not quite cheating but I'm sure she would prefer me to cheat with women then chat with men

7. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

it's not gay if there are no women around

:eek:

badrabbit likes this.
  8. mark2005

mark2005 Guest

That's what I thought at the time but once that ended I thought of it often and had a couple of Craigslist meetups before I got married.(and lots of online chats once the internet arrived)

9. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Lmao I thought the same thing when I saw that!!!! :2thumbsup:

10. ejnava

ejnava Members

Hey turned out,

Haven't posted more stories or details for years! WTF? Your stories are super hot especially when you describe learning to love taking dick! One of my favorite things you ever talked about was how your ass was always moist with cum from all the ducking you got.

I kinda wanted to ask how you managed to clean your hole to avoid accident... I would imagine that in jail there would be no enemas, etc. and fucking a dirty hole is one messy endeavor. Anyway, hope you come back one day and continue to share your experiences taking dick and getting fucked in jail

11. al_s

al_s Guest

If I was ever in prison, I'd suck every dick I saw just to avoid the assrape.

badrabbit likes this.
  12. turned out in jail

turned out in jail Guest

I am back but its been a long time away. In response to how i would clean up after sex it goes like this. The cum injected in my ass acts like a lubricant and when i would go to the bathroom it would make it easier and everything would slide out easier. The cum would always stay to a certain extent as i would never be able to get all of it out and would act like a lube for sex too. My butt hole I believe opened up better for sex as well as for going to the bathroom, and was dual functional.

As for men, I have had a couple passive encounters since i posted here years ago. All of them had common themes as my wife was out of town for a week or more each time, and it was after drinking some and especially after smoking weed.. I found the lengthy timing between these encounters made my butt tighter and less able to open up for the dick, In other words i got reamed hard and it took a few days to recover back to normal and I was quite suprised at that. Ask questions and ill monitor this post more often.

13. MWC

MWC Members

You have a message

14. I knew a guy who was straight when he went to prison he loved getting fucked so much he came out he was 100% gay

15. I knew a guy who was straight that went to prison he loved getting fucked that when he came out he was 100% gay

16. I got hard too reading this

17. me too I don't mind as long as I am not drylined

18. Colt Hunter

Colt Hunter Members

i was a guard in a prison for abit and would never hookup with anyone in prison, but I saw my share of guys fucking.

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I for one cannot imagine prison sex is enjoyable or pleasurable at all except for the one dominating the situation. It takes place regularly I'm sure and have no plans on placing myself in that type of situation as I'm sure I'd be raped regularly as I'm a slender man who would be easily dominated.

20. I know a guy who was straight when he went to prison he loved getting his ass fucked he left his wife and was a gay cock sucking horny bottom