prison sex

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by farmboy23, Dec 13, 2010.

1. farmboy23

farmboy23 Member

has anyone had sex in prison? what was it like?

2. skinny_boy_jamie

skinny_boy_jamie Guest

i've never been to prison, but a friend of mine was (for a few months) and said that they were a few guys who willingly bottomed for a larger number, in a kind of gangbang style thing i guess.

i imagine that sex in prison wouldn't be much different from sex outside of it... are we talking about consensual sex or rape?

badrabbit likes this.
  3. acid_tripz222

acid_tripz222 Member

god prison sex is like brutal rape. there were a looot of gangs and a lot of people getting raped in the middle of the night. The gangs usually get close to rape by pounding you in the ass until you cry, but they won't usually hurt you physically, just mentally and emotionally.

Sean James and badrabbit like this.
  4. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

kinda turns me on actually.

badrabbit likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

sex in jail is a misconduct publishable by weeks in the RHU.. Only persons that can free you from the RHU is a PRC comity or superintendent..
    you can joke about it all you want.. Its a crime in Jail, consensual or not..

6. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

This is rape in every jurisdiction

Sounds pretty physically painful to be raped in the ass.

OP here's some bedtime material
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_rape_in_the_United_States

140,000, that's about 3 of these fully filled:
    [​IMG]

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

8. skinny_boy_jamie

skinny_boy_jamie Guest

so we're talking for sure about rape? "prison sex" could easily imply that it's consensual. anyway, rape is rape, whether or not you're in prison, and chances are even if you're a total bottom and love getting fucked, rape, as such, something forced on you when you don't want it--even the most submissive bottom wouldn't enjoy having a dick shoved in them without their permission, for one thing, or without lube, which would be extremely painful and prone to causing tearing, which could lead to infection. Rapists use people as objects--they do it for their own pleasure, and are usually sadists, meaning that they actually want you to be as miserable as possible, not to mention, as stated above, that you could contract a number of diseases.

badrabbit likes this.
  9. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

I work with parolees. There is consentual sex but there are a lot of brutal, life changing rapes...stories of a young kid thrown in with hardened cons and the kid is raped repeatedly, can't walk, blood running down his legs, guards laughing as they carry him off, never seen in general population again. Straight guys so shamed they're suicidal...surgery required to repair the damage, colostomy bags...Not very much fun in my book.

badrabbit likes this.
  10. turned out in jail

turned out in jail Guest

As my name says, I was turned out in jail the first day I was admitted to a major metropolitian jail by the ghetto blacks. I was the stereotypical young white male from a middleclass family and had been involved in a few car thefts. I was not lets say, street smart, and couldnt defend myself very well from literally gangs of violent black males , who basically had great control over things that went on there. The guards were there friends, and several guards also were gang members. Whites were a minority, and from the second I was admitted, my placement was manipulated by certain trustee inmates with bad intentions .

I was basically lead into a secluded corner and several blacks stood guard so no one would interfere. I believe the guard knew the plan, and disappeared for a lengthy period of time, as he watched over several tiers simultaniously. I had no escape, or say so in anything. they just violently pinned me down, clmbed on my back, gagged my mouth with a hand, and started their assault.

I really dont know how basic or detailed you are interested in what happened, but post questions and Ill explain in more detail but describe how detailed you want it, since I ended up doing 2 years time prior to release. It took quite some time for me to come to terms with my experiences , but now I am ok with it, and if I hide behind a pc screen, its a way to tell my story.

badrabbit likes this.
  11. Pink-Zeppelin

Pink-Zeppelin Member

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Turned out, what do you tell people that ask you if you were raped in jail when they ask you in person?

13. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I think it depends heavily on where you are.

In texas or california, but especially texas, rape is pretty much sanctioned by prison staff in many places, and if reported, there's no proof and nothing happens, guards just call you a bitch too.

badrabbit likes this.
  14. turned out in jail

turned out in jail Guest

The only one I ever had talks about the subject with was my wife at a later time during dirty talk in the bedroom. The time I did was prior to meeting her. We divorced later, and it had no bearing on the divorce . My wife was liberal, and had some sexy secrets in her past, and she found the entire subject quite sexually exciting. To her, the idea of her man being forced by other men was a huge turn on. She pressed me about the subject many many times. I could explain more about that later. My present wife hasnt a clue I had ever done time, and I certainly didnt volunteer it either.

Getting back to the original question about what prison sex is like, is this. The start where they just gang up and assault you , is horrible. I was lucky in after a 2 day period, (by that time I felt and probably was 1/2 dead) I was transferred to protective where I was alone for a few weeks and healed up physically. There was no help, assistance, and maybe if you were lucky, a guard might be able to get you an aspirin.

Then I was placed in a different tier where a black trustee basically ran the place and could manipulate access to me. I was alone in a single cell. The door unlocked , and he came in with a razor blade melted to a toothbrush. Scared of being sliced or slashed, I gave in to his demands expecting a rough time as before, but easier since there was only 1 man.

I was very suprised cause when he mounted me from behind, it went in without much resistance, didnt hurt, and it was very easy to lay there and let him fuck me. From that point on, I gave in without resistance.

badrabbit likes this.
  15. bikimaholic

bikimaholic Member

Did you start to enjoy it after some time?

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

Bs 14.

17. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Turned out, where are you from? for some reason I smell totaly BS. If not, sorry.

18. turned out in jail

turned out in jail Guest

No BS, I am in a major city in the US. Obviously the start was pretty bad, but after awhile it gets better. Its common locked up. Its a normal occurance, I saw others in a similar sitation as I . The jails/prisons are understaffed, guards dont care, there is no one listening if you were to complain, snitches get stitches, or even worse, death sometimes. Or you get beat so bad your never the same and handicapped. There were 3 killed where I was at. Many shankings. Many beatdowns.

19. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Im sure you wouldnt want to share what city that is. I been locked up before, and from what I gather alot of stuff you hear about is really a bit over the top like the whole dont drop the soap stigma. Ive been in jail, and trust me the people I was surrounded by were not desirable to be around to say the least. I never got raped, I never saw anyone get raped, nor heard of it. Never got beat up but Im sure I could have if I went in with the wrong attitude. Sure, first couple days were scary, because I thought it was gonna be like the whole "dont drop the soap" thing. But as long as you stay to yourself and dont act a little bitch, things are fine. Im from new jersey, we got camden, newark, patterson, trenton, ewing, east orange, south orange etc. Very grimy cities with even more grimy people. I cant imagine there are many cities worse than camden in the whole country. Statisticly wise even. But if you experiene is real, that sucks man sorry you had to go through that. I bet you wont be stealing anymore cars.

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Prone, I read a little bit on the subject and there is a big difference in accused rapes in different states if I remember correctly new jersey was among the lowest. But wether the OP is bs or not the shit happens, and I heard it from my friend who was a guard at wrightstown.