Prettiest Girl In The World

Discussion in 'Hip Photos' started by tumbling.dice, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

View attachment 192928

Supposedly this is a Dutch woman

According to my research you are surrounded by beautiful women in your country

Fun fact, American women is the only search that has pulled up pics of gorgeous women and 400lb obese women.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Well nevermind I dont think my attachment worked

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Awesome!!

4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

They need to produce a She Hulk movie!

magickman likes this.
  5. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Meliai likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was watching downhill slalem women's skiing today and holy fucken shit balls, dem Austrian lassies were l00kin fiiiiiiiine. So damn hot. I need to learn to ski, just for the pussy.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

No set up photoshoot, no photoshop, none or light makeup, she was a naturally pretty girl before being surrounded by a team of stylists

[​IMG]

Eric! likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I feel uncomfortable looking at underage chicks, sorry dude.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I didnt think you would be the first to do that

I have no problem, but I dont think of them in a sexy way, I am biased as I am a big fan, she is probably my favourite singer, but she was also always naturally pretty

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's quite sad that that is how I feel isn't it? That's what society has done to me. That I feel awkward looking at underage girls because I feel like a sex offender if I admit that they might be pretty.

I remember once there was a young boy crying and I was jogging. He was walking down the street all in tears and I didn't stop to see if he was okay. My firth thought was what if someone sees and thinks I've done something to upset him? So I jogged right on past him, never looked back. That's always saddened me but that's how it's become. That's what they've made it into.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

we're supposed to know who that kid is? other than apparently an orphan, getting a tattoo at 12 and all.

Lynnbrown and Hugs & Spit like this.
  12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Her forehead though

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its not society though, I wouldnt dream of posting a pic of boy that age commenting how pretty he was, because I know what everyone here would think

Its funny how it works, I can get away with posting a pic of Rihanna at I assume 14/15 sort of , but no one else really can, certainly not the straight guys, but not even the older women for reasons I wont say out loud.

Its not society, its us, everyone does it

Moametal from Babymetal also very very pretty, but if I post a picture of her all the guys probably would fap to it, or at least get uncomfortable, more so her at 15 than Rihanna at 15 in that pic

And just on that Rihanna pic, how the fuck has her friend got a tattoo already? I hope thats fake

But anyway, you cant have a thread titled Prettiest "Girl" in the world without girls, and not talk about Thylane Lena-Rose Blondeau and that famous photo

[​IMG]

What happened to her after that was wrong, dressing her up in makeup and shit putting her on the cover of vogue in adult poses

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I guess I just feel better looking at legals lol. OK now I sound like a perv.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOLz, not so much now, but she did have alien kind of looking facial features, especially in the Umbrella days, maybe pretty in a unique way is a better description

I'm glad she wasnt one of those that thought she needed a nose job to get rid of ethnic flavour

But yes, she has a big forehead

16. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Austria= Snowbunnies, thanks. Making a note of that!

17. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

That is a little strange seeing how you are female and it’s “usually” men that are the sex offenders. As for the little boy crying, mothers always tell their kids to got to “women” for help first, if they need help and don’t know what else to do or where to go.

18. Candybuttons

I think she is really pretty as well. Then as well as now.

19. Candybuttons

I think that girls name is Kristina Pimenova.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I thought so too. But it's just ingrown now. I found it to be better to protect myself at that point of time in my life. That's how other people have affected my life. Don't send your kids to me if they've got problems. :p