Premature ejaculation

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Cutted, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Trust me…an orgasm 10 seconds after entering her is not when it is supposed to be - it is a premature ejaculation. If you don't have this problem, you can toss it off lightly, but if you do have this problem, it can ruin your sex life and you think about it constantly. If 62,000 guys access this site and learn how to prevent PE, some people must have this problem and have been helped.

2. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

I have found that men with PE often suffer with this problem silently, too embarrassed to talk about it with anyone, except possibly their sexual partner. I have talked directly with some young men, and they ended up licking the problem. Two of them even named their children after me. If you need more help than is provided in this thread, let me know and I will try to contact you directly. (No charge). Cutted

3. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

I’m not ashamed to say that I have had this problem in the past myself. For me the answer is masturbating regularly. With emptying my balls often I don’t blow my load as soon as I enter my wife. Obviously everybody is different, but that’s what works for me and I last much longer in the bedroom because of regular masturbation.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

but den you ain't giving your wife good loads when u emptyin out your balls bruzzahs

5. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

Oh she gets a good load still. Unless I’m emptying out my balls 2 or 3 times a day I’m still good to produce a decent load. She also gets a good 20/30 minutes of sex from me as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2018
  6. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

Just out of curiosity, do you think it’s more important for a guy to shoot a real good load or last longer during sex?

7. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

My Husband has this problem so he asked a friend to help! All's good now, his friend can last a long time!!!!!!

8. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

Your husband needs to train himself to last longer then he’ll be back in the game. It’s case of mind over matter. With regular masturbation and resisting the urge to cum, he’ll soon learn to last longer.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Iunno, I'm a lesbian and so I don't particularly find any interest in what happens for guys but I'm guessing a longer sex drive would probably be ideal as I wouldn't want any load near me.

Midasflower likes this.
  10. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

haha fair enough response. As a straight male I wouldn’t want somebody’s load anywhere near me either.

11. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I enjoy the way things are just Fine!

12. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Boy, I sure hope nobody's viewing my "currently viewing **** thread" right now.

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  13. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I was kind of worried I'd have this problem during my first time, but I ended up having something opposite, lol.

14. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Approaching 65,000 guys who have been helped over the last decade with my advice. If you want personal advice, post here and I will contact you privately. Cutted

15. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I went through a year period of cumming as soon as i entered my ex. It eventually finished us. I have got back to normal since. Thing is, she was the only girl I truly loved and fancied so much. Messed it up cos loved her too much.

16. jarzemaya

jarzemaya Visitor

17. Tobboh

Tobboh Members

Hi there. You seem to be a professional in that field. Maybe you could help me?

It may sound unusual, but I would love to be premature. Even to the point where I would ejaculate before making it to penetration.

I guess it is a kink that I have, but the only information I find is how to "cure" that.

Do you know of any "counter effective" methods, maybe, to get the adverse effect of what you are trying to help people with?

It might sound ridiculous, but it is not a joke.

I used to be premature in the past and "cured" it. But I realised I was happier that way, so I would like to get that back. So I do know both side of the coin :)

Thank you!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I don't see that as a big problem.

When she is just feeling that she needs to please you she will probably be quite happy when it is all over in 10 seconds and she can get back to her knitting or doing the crossword.

When she really wants to be with you, she will be quite happy to wait for 'round two'.

Go easy when she is knitting though, or your new jumper may end up with one sleeve longer than the other.!!! :yum::yum::yum:

19. Tobboh

Tobboh Members

Thanks, thats sweet! I would love that!

20. Asianmiguy

Asianmiguy Members

I hate that it happens cause sometimes is hard to please her. Four play helps a lot but I want to last longer