Poop train stuck in Alabama

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by deleted, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Generalisations are often made for practical purposes indeed.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

It is not only a generalization, but a growing trend. Conservatives could not be more divided and aging a group today, with their children increasing moving to cities to earn a living and losing their traditional values. Acceptance of homosexuality in particular, is rapidly growing among younger conservatives today. If the republican party were anymore divided it would explode, which is why they just elected a president who was not approved by the party leaders.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Its not a trend. That generalisation has fit for ages.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. wooleeheron

Look at the statistics yourself, everyone on the planet is moving to the coastal cities and suburbs where they can actually earn a living, but have to also learn how to get along with other people. That's the same problem the south first discovered before the civil war, that all their evil ways could not compete with the rapid growth of the cities and, even if they made a fortune selling them cotton, their days were numbered. We are reliving that reality all over again, as the entire country starts to migrate in search of work and automation has largely replaced peasant farmers, while Walmart has driven many out business.

Cities like NY make more money than the entire state of Alabama and are sick to death of all the redneck crap coming out of the south. Living in Seattle myself, I can tell you these people don't appreciate southern politics, and Amazon is right across the street from me, ready to take your next order and put conservative businesses in the grave. In this city, money talks and bullshit walks, while they know how to make money without spouting a lot of bullshit, unless it makes them money.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  6. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Guys, you do realize that wasn't a huge quantity...right? I've seen muni poop plants process the same amount in a relative short time.

7. wooleeheron

Relative is the key word, that's a large enough pile of crap you can easily smell it from miles away.

8. RnB420

RnB420 Members

Oh my. That sounds gross!

9. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

Seems to me if it couldn't be hauled out and dumped at sea, it shouldn't be hauled outside of NYC and dumped in other people's land. Either NYC processes their own waste, or they have to smell their own crap. This might put a damper on big city expansion. Dunno if the EPA could address this. It's a federal issue.

10. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I don't sewage to be dumped in any of our oceans. We've done enough damage by careless dumping.

I also don't think it's fair for anyone to say trainloads of sewage is OK if it's stuck in Alabama. What did they do to deserve it?

I don't know much about sewage but I don't like that NYC gets to make it someone else's problem.

11. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

The south is one of the fastest growing job markets in the country. The last region of relatively cheap land, favorable taxes and a ready work force.