Poll: Guys, what best describes your wife?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by kenny9990, Feb 8, 2013.

1. kenny9990

kenny9990 Member

Which of these best describes your wife's sexual history?

1) Only one man has been inside her, you.

2) Only one man at a time--long-term relationship sex only, maybe 2-6 guys total

3) Pretty open about sex--relationships and a few one night stands, maybe 7-12 guys total

4) She was (is) a big party girl out for a good time--lots and lots of lovers--15+

5) She was (is) the town pump--too many to count

Sambone likes this.
  2. kenny9990

kenny9990 Member

Tell the truth about how slutty your wife was in her past

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

She was a virgin when we met & lost it to me on our wedding night.
    She's not very adventurous in bed & even when asked to initiate, she takes too long to do anything to me. One night she agreed to & I waited for about 10 minutes & she made no attempt to touch me - she was still awake. So I then said goodnight to her & went to sleep eventually.

4. Married&Bi

Married&Bi Guest

My wife has only ever been with me. I have been with 1 other girl (when I was 15).

I liked having her to myself but it kinda bothered me she had little to no desire to explore with other men. Her and I went through a rough patch at the 2 year mark when I was starting to reconsider our relationship. It was getting serious and I was not ready for 'one-gina' (I wanted to be more sexually active). She saved our relationship and I'm very thankful for that.

To this day, she tells me she has little desire for experimenting with others. We joke about her having girlfriends over for sleep-overs when I'm gone and I say 'take pictures'. She thinks it's a joke but nothing would be more awesome than being married to a bi-sexual who surprises me with pics of her and other women.

I recently accepted that I'm bi and she has shown even less enthusiasm in that. I'm here to work out these 'incompatibilities' as I have come to label them. She will always be first but my sanity is fraying at the end...

5. oldcummer

oldcummer Member

2) Only one man at a time--long-term relationship sex only, maybe 2-6 guys total

3) Pretty open about sex--relationships and a few one night stands, maybe 7-12 guys total------- This is close to her, but at our age, we have lost count. ; ):devil:

4) She was (is) a big party girl out for a good time--lots and lots of lovers--15+

6. kenny9990

kenny9990 Member

3) Pretty open about sex--relationships and a few one night stands, maybe 7-12 guys total------- This is close to her, but at our age, we have lost count. ; )

7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Only experienced other men after we started an open relationship. First guy she encountered gave her everything she wanted and more. She always said he gave her the best sex ever. After trying a couple of other guys, she was disappointed. So lucky for her the first guy liked her, and was willing to be her fuck buddy, for a couple of years. After a couple of years, they would only get together a couple of times a years, mostly in group settings with other couples.

So I would give her a No. 2. with men.

When it came to us meeting with other couples We would have to go with No. 4

Now if she could have been sure of a good time with every man she meet. She would have been No. 5 easy.

8. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My wife was a virgin when we met. She didn't get to be with another man until six years after we were married. As my urging, we get into a threesome with my best (male) friend and that lasted for about six months. She hasn't been with anyone else since then, and that was 29 years ago.

9. Goander

Goander Members

10. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

6) Divorced

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Pointless thread is pointless.

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

What Wife...???...:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

13. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Goldstar :)

14. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

2) Only one man at a time--long term relationship sex only, maybe 2-6 guys total.
    That was when she was in college. After college, she had a few one night stands, adding 2 or 3 more.

15. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I've never asked.

16. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

My partner soon to be wife told me she had about 50 men before me. After talking and telling her I didn't mind she told me it was probably 100 plus.
    I told her she had just created a problem for herself as I wanted her to sleep with more men while in our relationship than she slept with before she met me. Up to know she has slept with 6 but give several more blow jobs.

Dreamer of Dreams likes this.
  17. jgallo9999

jgallo9999 Members

She was a virgin when we married. She was 19 and I was 21. She loves to flirt and had told me that she really didn't feel that she was doing anything if she let another guy kiss her and fondle her boobs. After we had been married around 9 years she started talking to a married guy who came into store where she worked. After some time they started meeting in the parking lot before she went to work. This must have gone on for close to 9 or 10 years before she got up the nerve to meet him somewhere for sex. Supposedly he is the only one beside me who has been inside her.

18. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My Wife and I of 18 years. She had maybe seven other men before me. Some long term and some short term.
    She loves to fuck doggy style and let her tits hang during the banging. We are monogamous.

19. undefeated

undefeated Member

and your ok with this ?

20. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

My wife is getting gang banged over in the valley as we speak.

Sambone and Altman like this.