Po-Po Was Waiting For 2 Measly Kids, On Bikes

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by stonefox12345, Mar 28, 2016.

1. stonefox12345

stonefox12345 Members

forget the zillion overly rich road rage antic citizens in their souped up vehicles driving like maniacs, for the better portion of a few weeks,

but when me and my friend bike and walk are butts to our dealers house, only to have a cop, patrol and stalk us, until we went inside. I was like dude, as i took a canister with a weed logo on it.

he's like don't and then i see the pig. looking at me with dark shades, hey ticket some of the road rage freaks driving like heartless slobs.

how would he know we were going to buy herb anyway?

my friend should of told me, he was living shady. i hadn't seen any cops in like 2 weeks, but he said he had seen tons.

either way, cops pick on the wrong people, while other more negative crimes that are detrimental to everyone's peace and well being take place. this happens all the time.

2. mcme

mcme lurker

Let me see if I've got this straight. You got nabbed breaking the law, but it's not your fault because other people are doing things that in your mind are worse. Does that about sum it up?

3. JOKER8STER6

JOKER8STER6 Members

That sucks

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

your dealer's weed has its own logo? good marketing, but that's just asking for trouble.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

sounds like you need a basket and a E.T...

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i know man....when me and my friends go do rad stuff on our bmx's the pigs are always hastling us....we set up a ramp in
    front of my friends house and the pigs made us take it off the road...

when they were pulling away my friend gave those pigs the finger but his mom saw us so he got shit anyway

moms are like the popo of your house