Please help donate to this non profit organization, receive crystal dreamcatchers :)

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by GroovyGroundsound, Mar 30, 2014.

1. GroovyGroundsound

GroovyGroundsound Guest

Hello forum!

I am a small business owner (very small heheh) and what I do is I hand craft dreamcatchers and necklaces. These dreamcatchers have crystals woven into them as well as the necklaces. The reason why I come to the forums to get publicity is because my shop is not for profit.

Here is the link to my etsy page:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnergyWorkshop

Your purchase is going towards a much bigger cause. I am embarking on a journey around the united states for over a year directing, filming, and producing a film. This film will center around the fact that we as human beings have unlimited potential, i am aiming to combat this ideaology that we are limited, whether it be by our loved ones, our governments, our teachers, our jobs, but most of all OURSELVES. After this year is over, and the film is created, you all will get a copy, i will have record of each sale and will get in contact with you. The film will produce enough revenue to launch a non profit organization that teaches young and old alike, ways of manifestation, enjoying life, and breaking free from this system of ignorance and worry. The non profit organization will help people through classes, feeding the hungry, helping ill people through natural remedies, and many more things.

But it all starts with YOU! I cannot do this without your help. Each purchase goes towards a huge cause, and i hope that you will join me on this journey

I know the thread is unrelated but there's a high density of people viewing. I would like to get the word out there as much as possible, please help the creation of a non profit organization and get yourself some crystal items that are sure to aid you in your life <3

Thanks and love and light to you all