People who trip but don't bother to grow

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by unfocusedanakin, Jun 15, 2018.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Funny thing that this thread reminded me of, I had a dream last week and God or a voice in my head told me how energy works. That dream taught me more than all my trips combined.

2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I can't imagine how you can be the type of person who can't imagine that, and still be judgmental about it

pensfan13 likes this.
  3. storch

storch banned

The OP seems genuinely unaware that his post is a commentary on the extent to which his tripping has effected his capacity to make judgments against others. It was a demonstration of the ego's propensity to use itself as the standard against which to judge others.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Had to read that three times to understand but I couldn't agree more....oh yeah. Beer yum.

5. storch

storch banned

I had a similar experience. What I came away from it with was the idea that your energy is used to either pull something towards you, or to push something away. Further analysis of this idea showed me that I was using my energy to draw to me what I didn't want, and to also push it away. What a drain that is--creating an energetic connection to that which I desired to be apart from.

Don't know if that made sense or not; after all, I do own a gun. If it didn't, please don't judge me . . . like I judged the OP. :blush:

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was 28 and a bad drunk ---I didn't drink every day like a classic alky--but when i did---! I was hesitant to take what was offered to me--windowpane L---but when I did, there was NO choice regarding continuing to drink-- along with the amazing visuals--the drinking was done. I knew at that time and afterwards, that I should commence some serious self reflection. It basically was like stepping through a door (involuntarily) , turning around and seeing the door close, never to re-open, if you get my meaning. I have seen a few along the way, that had serious, serious flaws in their personalities that really fucked them up. As someone stated before--what's in there--will manifest.

MeAgain and Meliai like this.
  7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

The reason I didn't get into my dreams specifics is because it could be interpreted differently. So I might think I know what you meant but it could be different than you intended me to think....I was a bit confused by the gun comment from the OP. I have a dart board in my barroom. I should toss it before people think I voted for trump and am a racist and dont like keeping strangers out of my home.
    I guess everyone makes perfect sense in their own heads.

storch likes this.
  8. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Ha, well put.

pensfan13 likes this.
  9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

As for my dream it was more how energy comes about. I came up with the best way I know how to explain it in regular words. Think of an atom. The electrons are magnets. The protons and neutrons are opposite magnets so they get pushed inwards. After a short time this makes them move quickly creating heat. After enough heat add oxygen and a fuel source, there you have tiny little balls of electrolytes/fire/energy/wormholes to another universe...whatever, gotta wait till the next dream to get more details.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have to chuckle a bit at the thread title. Because it's like, most times you grow when you stop taking drugs. Like I get the whole "gate way" shit or whatever, but accusing someone for not growing because theyre on drugs, just seems.. Mute?

11. Codemouse

Codemouse Dr. Spc. Cody

lol, "own guns". Buddy (and I mean that) I know you from way back in the day. I think you haven't been out of the country or in a ghetto? Some day you will be grateful that people like me who have a lot in common with you own guns. I would ask you to try and find IRL a person like what you are thinking. A gun toting red neck sign shooting white trash. They exist but are exceedingly rare. We also have people on the left with some real bad stereotypes that are rare. A grooming pedophile gay STD giving mentally ill meth addict. I think it is important we don't get radicalized by media and all that. It is hard not to.

IDK if you remember me, but I am a gay combat vet acid taking (to grow) gun owner that doesn't agree with all of the popularity of the LGBtqia2p. I went to the Portland pride fest and realized that us "normal" gay people aren't even 30% of the crowd there no a days. Being from Montana/Wyoming/Colorado I have been around quite a few people who you would consider in this category. I haven't seen the type of person that the media and comedians say who as reckless "radical" right irresponsible types terrorize the country. When I was younger I met some I guess, but I think that culture is leaving our society with a hurry.