Penis thickness

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Alan Field, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Alan Field

Alan Field Members

I’m a 19-year-old male virgin and this is my first post. I have a number of questions I’d like answered by women who can help. The first is this. My penis is almost 5 inches long. It’s sort of a flattened oval in shape, and is 5 inches in circumference. It’s wider than it is thick. It’s about one inch thick and about one and three-quarters wide. It’s extremely hard when erect and I can barely bend it.

Most penises I see on the internet are more round in shape. I’d like to know if any women have had intercourse with a wider, flatter penis like mine and what their experience was as far as feeling is concerned. I’ve read that most nerve endings are in the first two or three inches inside the vagina and that pressure here is what feels good to a woman.

I know women differ in their vagina size and feelings, but any feedback I receive will be greatly valued.

Thank you.

Alan

2. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I’ve never seen a “flat” penis on a human before. Every penis I’ve seen is cylindrical.

Pyromaniac likes this.
  3. Alan Field

Alan Field Members

As I said, it's oval in shape, and looks flat across the top.

4. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Honestly, I think you’ll be okay. Penises come in so many different shapes and sizes, and experienced women know this, while inexperienced women don’t know any better. As long as your penis can fit comfortably inside, then you can work with it. Communication is key! That’s going to make the most difference in whether or not she enjoys it or doesn’t. Ask her what feels good, let her tell you what she likes, and tell her what you like. You can’t fail that way! Every women also likes something slightly different, so don’t assume.

5. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

It's not uncommon for a penis to have a slightly flattened oval shape. In fact, my own fiver-incher is shaped like that. I wouldn't even worry about it.

6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

You will be fine. It will fit and make any girl happy. My wife prefers thickness rather than length, and I'm sure others do too.

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Vive la difference

Simon :)