Penetrational sex finished orally

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Niscro, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Niscro

Niscro Members

Just out of wondering: Are there any girls/women that prefer the guy to not finish the penetrational sex inside their vagina but in their mouth instead? I could for instance imagine that if you have an allergy to semen, you'd rather not have it in your vagina. Or for any other reason (like just for fun, whatever...)

(I am sorry, this question is for women only. No sexism intended, but simply the nature of the question)

2. Drager1

Drager1 Members

I'm guessing if they have an allergy they wouldn't want it orally either

drumminmama and YungSAVi like this.
  3. Niscro

Niscro Members

That indeed an interesting consideration. It seems though - and I am not making this up - the body can grow insensitive to semen (allergy) if entering orally periodicly for some time. Also the allergy mostly manifests itself locally on the kin, not through the whole body. So I think swallowing the stuff has it "in contact" with your body for a small period of time. And once in the stomach it gets destroyed by the gastic acid anyway.

But in the end it's the person itself of course, I'd love to hear experiences.

Drager1 likes this.
  4. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I did that as birth control for a while after I went off the pill.

My husband would pull out, and typically finish in my mouth.

It wasn't due to an allergy, it was just an alternative birth control method.

mondoglove, Niscro and Drager1 like this.
  5. Niscro

Niscro Members

Living on the edge :smiley: We did as well for a small period between pill and IUD. We could get away with it as both of us are not quite very fertile, we had to resort to IVF for conception.

How do you feel about having a penis in your mouth after having been in your vagina? My wife doesn't like it, so in fact it was mostly handjobs to finish. She still doesn't mind finishing in her mouth as long as it hasn't been in her vagina before.

6. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I was fine with having him in my mouth after. He had already kissed me may times after performing oral on me, so it wasn't such a stretch.

I've returned that favor as well.

Niscro and YungSAVi like this.
  7. Niscro

Niscro Members

:yum: Thumbs up!

8. 721Jonny

721Jonny Members

My wife really enjoys the taste of her vagina -either on my cock, or on my face after I’ve been down on her; however, she invariably enjoys me finishing inside her vagina rather than her mouth - though she almost always ‘complains’ of the leakage afterwards!

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Dude, an allergen ingested is a bad idea.

721Jonny likes this.
  10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I realize the OP wants a woman's perspective but I've had several partners who have asked I not ejaculate in their pussy. Mostly to avoid pregnancy. It's hard not to as when the time comes having to alter course can be difficult. I want to keep stroking and it takes a little out of me upon hearing the request because I love to cum while inside her pussy. I get various reasons as to why not but the best was she didn't want any remains running out afterwards. She had to meet up with a client for her work and having me running down her leg would be a distraction.

Niscro likes this.
  11. Niscro

Niscro Members

Thank you for your contribution. Where did you use to have your orgasm mostly, in her mouth or elsewhere (like in a towel, which I think isn't particulary romantic or arousing :wink:)

12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I have slid up to her breasts, laid over her and ejaculated on her belly, or rolled over and let her hands do the magic. Never orgasmed by oral as for some reason it just doesn't do anything for me. Clean up is pretty easy with tissues, wet wash cloth or even my tongue.

13. Niscro

Niscro Members

Everybody is different of course. My spouse doesn't like goo on her body, so I used to finished myself on a towel. Which I rather have than over her body anyway. I also know many men will think I'm crazy not to want that :wink:

14. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

My husband finishes where ever he wants to.

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  15. Niscro

Niscro Members

And does that also mean he frequently pulls out and you finish him with your mouth?

16. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I agree. Love it!

curiousfellow and Niscro like this.