Peeing in public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by nisei_girl, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I try to be reasonably discreet about it where possible, but I don't really feel it should be made a big deal. I've been finding places outside(when I'm out and about) to urinate my whole life, lol.

2. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I've no issues seeing anyone pee in private or in public. If you gotta go, you gotta go, period.

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I don't care. It's a normal bodily function. We should stop being so Puritanical about such things.

TrudginAcrossTheTundra and Eric! like this.
  4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Women peeing turns me on, especially when they are squatting outside.......Awww yeaaah!!

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Had To Laugh A Few Months Back When Council Did The 4 Yearly Inspection Of

My Septic Tank.....A Few Days After They Sent Me A Certificate Of Compliance And A Booklet

Full Of Advice For The Care And Use Of Septic Tanks.......In It It Suggests That RatherThan Use The

Toilet For Peeing If You Can, Go Out In The Backyard......THEN..... It Goes On To Suggest Trees

To Plant That Thrive On Urine.....LOL.....So Funny I Damn Near "Pissed Myself"..... :D

Cheers Glen.

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I do that all the time...nothing like peeing off the front deck of the house, underneath the stars. [​IMG]

GLENGLEN likes this.
  7. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Did y'all know that here in SC that if you are caught peeing in public (by the law) you are arrested and put on the sex offender list for life, are on probation (for at least 6 mos) and have to take a class you have to pay to take?

good grief I think that's stupid as hell.

Child molesters, rapists and public pee-ers all together on the same list. smdh

Eric! likes this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ yeah, i don't know the exact law here but i think it's comparable.

9. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I wonder how something such as this ever came to be! Why do you think the lawmakers would cause someone to be on that list for something as ridiculous as peeing in public?

Eric! and TrudginAcrossTheTundra like this.
  10. Noserider

Yeah, and that pisses me off. Like, I want to know if a child molester lives next door; not some dude staggering home from the bar who peed outside at 3am.

Really makes the whole sex offender list pointless. The equivalent of saying the hunter who lives in your neighborhood is a mass murderer.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If there's someone in the room with me I can't go. I have huge anxiety in restrooms in fact when on vacation it's common for me to seal up completely in the bum hole. If a room is empty I'll empty like a waterfall, but one person in there too? Water tight.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  12. Alternative_Thinker

The whole notion that public urination in itself is regarded as a sex crime is beyond me. It's just something that CAN take on some sexual nuances depending on the situations, but usually we take a leak because we kind of biologically need to, not because we want to sexually harass anyone. This type of phobia toward anything involving our genitals actually reminds me of how a lot of countries are putting vape products in the same category as tobacco products just because vaping CAN(but not always) also involve use of nicotine.

It really is not healthy to hold off urination for an extended period of time. It's much better to find a place to discreetly evacuate your bladder than to continue looking for a washroom that you just can't seem to find anywhere, when you're out and about and really need to go.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have a list of every street in this town with the cleanest toilets.

14. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Guess I better stop watering the bushes when I roll through SC. That is ridiculous, and who ever made that into law needs a beatin!

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Here in Massachusetts you would be charged with Indecent Exposure which is a misdemeanor and you would be classified as a level 1 sex offender, but as a level one offender you don’t have to register.

The law provides a maximum sentence of six months in the jail or a two hundred dollar fine, but in most cases you just get probation and once your term ends the case is dismissed

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Here it at first instance differs if you do it within city limits or outside. Peeing discretely beyond them is considered ok: you do it in nature. In a garden (mainly someone elses) or on public property could get you a fine.
    Some old buildings in the old city centers/downtown where there usually also are bars and clubs got protected against urine oxidation. I don't mind at all if people get fined if they pee in the worst place they could find

17. Alternative_Thinker

Your determination is beautiful.

18. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

I think it depends on where a person does it and how bad they have to go.

I think it's easier for men to pee outside than it is for women.

If a man pisses around schools or playgrounds though they could be labeled as a sex-offender.

I do know that some women are really good at peeing outside or into a container.

I'm not even that could at urinating into the little cups they ask you to do so at clinics.

19. Noserider

How very Costanza of you.

20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I think that it all depends how the law is applied.
    You would not want a situation where someone could expose themselves in front of a group of children, but the moment that they do a drop of pee, everything is fine.
    Here in the UK, taking a pee facing the wall in a quiet location can end you up with an £80 fine if it is on a public road. But indecent exposure is taken far more seriously, particularly if it is near children, which could put you on the sex offenders register.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.