Peeing in public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by nisei_girl, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i piss in the wilderness, beach, desert, bushes, etc, if there's nothing else available. guys do it all the time. boo on that old man for hassling her, i'm sure he's pissed in public in his time!

Jayandcay likes this.
  2. ronniewheelz

ronniewheelz Guest

This topic has been a great help to me personally, being paralysed from the waist down and full time wheelchair and crutch user and long time 'at home nudist' Not been nude in public because I'm urinary incontinent and have no bladder control. Not ashamed of my 'crippled' parts quite the opposite but was afraid of giving the wrong impression of us wheelie users. Ok when in my w/chair my penis is not often visible so discreet placing of a towel can hide accidents but when using crutches all is in view. I wear condom catheters and leg bag 24/7 but think its better and feels more like freedom being totally nude. Stay naked y'all

3. lovetouch2002

lovetouch2002 Member

Once while at a nude beach i noticed a gal walking by herself over to the rock area. There was really no tree or anywhere to hide if you had to go. She could have peed in the beach but i have to admit i found it very sexy seeing her squat down nude and pee right on those rocks. I guess because it was taboo or unique........it was a real turnon for me.

others?

4. BarefootWanderer

BarefootWanderer Member

ooh, that's nice.
    never been to a nude beach but i have been nude at beaches, i almost always tinkle out of the way or in the water just so nobody has to step in my pee puddle, it just sems polite.

Jayandcay likes this.
  5. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

Usually going in the water suffices, unless of course there are sharks in the area.

6. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Hmm-m-m. The dread pee-sharks.

[​IMG]

7. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

Brilliant...well done mate :2thumbsup:

8. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I've just been to London with my friend Dan, and I was able to show him an outdoor public urinal on Villiers St, just outside Embankment underground station. This contraption is totally hidden in daytime, and just looks like a metal circle in the ground. In the evening it rises by hydraulic action, and provides 3 standing places, somewhat sheltered but basically public. I suggested to Dan that he might give it a try, and as he knows no shame, he obliged. Yes, he wears a kilt, and no, he doesn't encumber himself with underwear. Sad to say, there is no equivalent for women, unless they care to be acrobatic and use this one. The device exists because it's at a spot where men who've been out drinking were often peeing in the street--if women often did the same, maybe they'd get a facility too. Picture linked below.

https://db.tt/FbcA2gtn

9. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Let's all enjoy a relaxing outdoor pee together.

10. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

We went to our little watering hole. My family is always nude at home. We have a pool and don't own bathing suits. So when they wanted to go there, we all just grabbed our flip flops and beach towels. When we got there, there were hardly no one there. I sat at a picnic table and just peed. When I heard a noise, I'd turned and saw a woman walking pass. My daughters were in the water and there I was, half way peeing and completely naked. She walked about 2 feet away. I couldn't stop. She just watch my stream. She smiled and walked away.

11. grbr657

grbr657 Members

I enjoy going outside whenever I can

12. Rafa69

Rafa69 Members

Is very funny piss in public!
    I like the air in my penis when I piss and I like other people see me and see other peple pissing... No sexual exitation... is dificult to explain, i´m only like see the natural act in pubilc.
    Here is very common in rock festivals, a lot of men pissing everywhere and few women...

13. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

I leak in trees or in tires.

14. glennmw

glennmw Members

good on them guys do why shouldnt girls nothing wrong with it

15. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Doesn't bother me the least bit to see a woman pee. I'm all for it, then again that's just me. Muahhahaaa!!!

glennmw likes this.
  16. Kerri

Kerri Members

I don't want to see anyone pee, especially at a public where there will be kids, and definitely not at a picnic

17. Eric!

Peeeeeeeeeee

18. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Depends on where she does it. If it's in the middle of nowhere, out in nature, no. If it's in the middle of a crowded park where people are BBQing, yes that's fucked up whether it's a dude or girl.

NudistTed likes this.
  19. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm only willing to do it if there are no restrooms and no one around anywhere.

NudistTed likes this.
  20. Eric!

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(-fart-)peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

NudistTed likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.