Party of Two

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Alex B., Dec 7, 2017.

1. Alex B.

Alex B. Members

A few nights ago, I found myself thinking about that party at Kurt and Rachel's last summer.

Kathryn and I showed up after eight. The invitation was for seven, but due to several thoroughly

avoidable delays, we arrived unfashionably late. For some reason, Kathryn waited until the

moment we were supposed to leave home to redo her hair. Then she changed clothes twice

and picked a fight with me over what I was wearing. So, then I had to change.

Slowing us down further was that little stop we made en route to the party. That, I admit,

was my idea.

I'll never forget the look on Kathryn's face as I pulled over to the side of the road and shut the

engine off. One glimpse into my eyes told her just how fed up I was with her childish behavior.

She once told me there's a look I get, a certain curve in my brow just before I take her in hand,

a look that makes her mouth go dry and her ass cheeks clench. I unbuckled myself, then undid

Kathryn's safety belt and pushed the front seat back, making it easy to shove over and haul

her across my lap.

There's a reason I've never owned a car with bucket seats.

Without ceremony, I began slapping the seat of that little plaid skirt she'd finally decided to wear.

She was kicking up something fierce by the time I'd spanked her for a few minutes and although

I could barely hear her over the sound of the cars whizzing nearby, Kathy seemed to be saying

she was sorry. I was tempted to yank down her panties and give her the walloping she deserved,

but we were already running late. So instead, I lifted her skirt and delivered two sound smacks,

one to each of her pink, panty clad cheeks, to remind her I meant business before allowing her

to sit up again.

We continued on to the party in silence- her with arms angrily folded, pouting all the way.

Kurt had barely finished greeting us at the door when Kathryn made a beeline for the bar.

After quickly downing two drinks, she was arguing politics with Rachel, manipulatively playing

devil's advocate to her every opinion. Then, suddenly appearing terribly bored, she walked off

while Rachel was in mid-sentence and spent the next half-hour continuing to make a spectacle

of herself. If she wasn't openly flirting with one guest, she was embarrassing another with an

off-color joke. During her third trip to the bar, she made a small scene with Kurt about putting

far too much ice in her drink. That's what finally did it.

"Excuse me, Kurt," I said, taking the glass from Kathryn's hand. "Could I borrow your bedroom

for a minute? This young lady and I need to have a nice long talk."

The intense look on my face and sudden blush coming across Kathryn's made it evident that

conversation was not the sole purpose of my request.

"Certainly." Kurt said, raising an eyebrow as he looked in Kathryn's direction. "End of the hall,

second door on the right. Take your time."

I turned to take my love by the arm, then stopped. "Oh, I don't suppose you have a hairbrush I

could use."

"I do." Rachel replied from across the room.

At that moment, Kathy realized that nearly everyone at the party was aware of this conversation

and the trip down the hall we were about to take. A quick glance at their amused faces confirmed

this for her.

"Wood?" I inquired.

"Oak." she replied happily, her eyes fixed on Kathryn's. "Very solid, should be perfect.

Top middle drawer beneath the sink."

As I took Kathryn's wrist and hauled her away from the others, she must have noticed their giddy

laughter and whispers. "Someone's gonna get it." a woman commented in a sing-song voice

reminiscent of a schoolyard.

"Big time." her date laughingly agreed.

"Bottoms up!" Kurt announced, raising his glass as I hurried Kathy down the hall.

Kathryn stood breathlessly near the mirrored closet as I shut the door of the master bedroom

and stepped into the bathroom. I returned a moment later armed with an antique hairbrush.

"I won't bother listing every single thing you've done to deserve the tanning you're about to get,

there isn't enough time." I stated as I sat on the edge of the bed. "So just pull her panties down

and get over my knee! Right now!"

Kathryn obviously didn't believe I'd actually spank her so near a room full of people because,

instead of following instructions, she slowly sauntered over and sat on my lap. "Come on, baby."

she purred as she ran her fingers through my hair. "You don't want to do that."

She ground herself against me while strategically placing tiny kisses down my neck. She probably

noticed my right hand, the one holding the brush, fall onto the bed and assumed her seductive

techniques had won me over. So, I imagine she was more than a bit surprised when, instead of

laying back and allowing her to have her way with me, I reached up, grabbed her ear and gave it

a firm upward tug, forcing her into a semi-standing position.

"Listen up, buttercup!" I growled. "You may have walked in wearing a plaid skirt, but if I have to take

off my belt, you're going to leave with a striped ass! So, you better kick off those panties and get

over my knee, because I'm in no mood, Miss Attitude!"

I'm not sure if it was the tone I used or my choice of words, but something must have gotten through,

because as soon as I released her ear, she practically leaped out of her underwear and dove across

my lap. I folded back her skirt and wrapped my left arm around her waist. I lifted the brush swiftly

into the air and brought it down with a thunderous smack across Kathryn's left cheek. She gasped as

another swat stung her on the right.

After the first volley of a dozen or so preliminary swats, I shifted into high gear and began

spanking her in earnest. The strokes were fast and hard. I'd land six sharp swats consecutively

to the same spot on one cheek before concentrating on the other. Each slap of the brush found

its mark with ruthless efficiency and in no time, she was kicking wildly and wailing for mercy.

Eventually, the spanking and crying subsided followed by much rubbing of sore flesh, many

soothing words and the wiping away of tears.

Later, after she'd spent some time composing herself, Kathryn came out of the bathroom and we

held each other for a while before rejoining the party. We exited the bedroom to some scattered

applause which quickly died down as the other guests politely continued their conversations.

I offered Kathy a drink which she politely declined preferring to go find Rachel and Kurt. I stood by

the bar and watched with a sense of pride as she apologized not only to our host and hostess, but to

everyone she'd encountered while acting the brat.

Kathryn's behavior on the drive home was exemplary, though the way she apologized to me

almost got us into an accident. I really shouldn't have let her do that while I was behind the wheel.

My bad girl did take another trip across my knee when we got back to the house, though I suspect

having that cooling balm we kept in the refrigerator slathered all over her twice-baked buns qualified

the third time as a charm. How can I be sure? Perhaps it was the way she hugged and kissed me

afterward. Or maybe it was the way she jumped onto the bed and waved her cherry red bottom

in my direction that told me another party was about to begin.

THE END

Jennygirl43 likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i got through a couple paragraphs. unless this was a formal dinner party or something, arriving slightly more than an hour after the party begins is kind of standard, not unfashionable.