Pakistan

Discussion in 'Asia' started by aali_baba, Sep 9, 2016.

1. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

yes Piaf i will find pics i took my last visit . to Gilgit Bultistan . i may send you in personal msg as i dont want to put me and my family pics on board. and if you think to visit do let me know i will guide you to pplz who will arrange every thing for you and i will guide you for finances so they will not rip you off :)

2. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

thanks tiger ,

in 70's my parents lived in Queta for a few months or year . at that time every thing is ok and good. till late 80's or mayb mid 90's . but now balouchistan have a lot of external interferance as it is land of minrals , best Copper , gold jewels etc you can say every thing is their ...... so right now the situation is that even i can't think to visit balochistan .and can not advise any one to go their .
    we do visit some places which are near karachi . but not deep inside balochistan .

abut baloch pplz that is exectly what you said . they are so nice people as the other pakistani's with exectly same attitude what tiger defined .

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I simply asked a few questions, but I have no intentions of visiting Pakistan. Or India.
    Not on my list of places to visit.

4. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

no its same here :) pakistani's hate india , indians hate pakistan .
    but not people to people and specially when you are guest :)

here in pakistan we can do any thing for Guest even change our selves .......
    if someone forget it you just need to remind " hey i am your guest" and he/she will get change 180 degree in a moment :)

we are grown with that we have to respect guest and Guest brings blessings for us :) or he him self is blessing of God .

we are full of different cultures and languages but for Guests its same :)

5. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

its ok :) but as i am here and have start this topic so i will try you to visit pakistan :D infect india is also beautiful with both human and lands :) but as i have no idea so i can not give you information abut it :)

so lets ask and discuss :) at least we good topic to discuss and either you visit or not but at least you get knowledge :)

by the way i am related to I.T not tourism so never think i am marketing :D

abut your question of personal camera pics . i understand it because me to only like to watch personal taken pics of real life and ask every one to show me roads and stuffs around he/she their selves .

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

So how common is this? The maximum penalty for blasphemy is death. This is the kind of story that just drives me crazy. [​IMG]
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pakistani-christian-jailed-blasphemy-over-facebook?hl=1&noRedirect=1

7. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

ok so you call it Islamic extremism ?

the name of country is .

Islamic Republic of Pakistan ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, right ?

if it have a law that blasphemy is not allowed then you have to follow the law ........ ........... following a low is extremism ?

in many country of this world traveling with drugs have death penalty .......... what you will call it ?
    i will call it law of country and if they have law then i must not do it ......... i can not call it extremism
    where in america many states allow weed now .......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_for_drug_trafficking

8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yes, following a law IS extremism, if the law includes death penalty for blasphemy.
    I feel very sorry for the Christians in Pakistan, as they are obviously targeted for their beliefs.
    And not just by taliban and other similar groups, but also systematically, by the state.
    And this is okay to you?

And if you are trying to justify death penalty in these cases, then you are an extremist yourself. Hence why you don't see the extremism in it.
    Just because it's the law, does not make it okay.

What does America allowing weed in some states have to do with any of this?

9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

But look guys, Pakistan has beautiful nature, forget all the negative stuff!!!1!

10. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

i am just trying to say that where ever you go you have to follow the law's of country . whatever you they are if you dont accept then don't go their ........

when some one talk to me and say france is passing law against muslim woman to cover their face and the muslims of france are doing protest against it ......

i say why they are living their ? they are living for money ? or islam ? if they are living for money then they should follow whatever France govt say and if they thing they are more muslim then better move their asses back to their muslim countries .... .......

if they want to live their then must follow their law's, now you call me a christen extreemest as well or french extremest ?

abut Christens in pakistan i think they are happy and living happily here and they have full rights . we Muslims are not allowed to Drink alcohol but here christens are allowed as their religiona allow them . this is one example and have million others . we have Christens Quota in ever kind of jobs . Govt or non Govt , Christen missionaries schools are the best schools in karachi and maybe all over pakistan too we have to make a line from sunday to get an admission form on monday morning ( remember these christen missionaries are not foreign supported they are local )...... i have many friends and good ones and also have employed christens in past . so i think they have equal rights .

that was just an example that america is allowing in some states thats american law . and some countries are giving death penalty of it that is their law .....
    if i go to America i follow their and if i go to those who give death penalty i better follow their law.

try to understand why some one doing blasphemy. ???? what is the reason behind it ?
    as much as i learn these pplz do blasphemy because this is the easiest way to get immigration . they do it in Pakistan a story build and some European country accept them as their citizen with family ............. can you tell me some more easy to get immigration of some European country for the person who is not only living in pakistan but also live in the smallest village where he never went to school and can not earn 50 cents per day ?

i am sorry but this is what i think why they do the blasphemy i could be wrong and totally wrong you can correct me if on why they do blasphemy some good reason ......

11. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

thank you very much . i start this topic to show and introduce you pplz beautiful nature of pakistan ..........

where else it become some thing related to ........................

12. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

It was sarcasm.

I'll reply to your other post later.

13. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

i know

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

15. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I didn't call it extremism, but it is immoral in the extreme. Any law that infringes on an individuals basic human rights (such as freedom of speech) are unethical; I would only hope I would have the courage to disobey such a law if it existed where I live. Incidentally, there are plenty of 'extremists' (I call them religious fundamentalists of the Christian variety) in the area I live in. Fortunately for me there are laws to protect, rather than prosecute, my right to speak out against them when they are wrong. And they are wrong often.

I disagree here as well. Since when does a government have any business passing a 'dress code'. Any Muslim woman living in France that disobeys this law has my support, as do the people working to repeal it. Incidentally, I'm actually quite shocked at France; I've always thought of them as very level headed people.

The death penalty for anything is bullshit. In the US, the death penalty is an option only in the case of murder, but there are many troublesome aspects to it. Minorities, particularly African-Americans, are over-represented on death row. In recent years there have also been a number of innocent people that have turned up on death row, the result of bad lawyers, corrupt cops and district attorneys and racist juries. It should be abolished.

Drug laws are another things that should be abolished. The 'War On Drugs' has cost billions if not trillions of dollars, destroyed people's lives, filled our prisons to the brink and disproportionately harm poor people. I'm also proud to say that I have disobeyed this law on occasion. It's been a complete failure and is the perfect example of what happens when governments institute 'morality laws'.

It's absolutely no-one's business why they would blaspheme. That is between them and God, if he exists.

I sincerely hope you are right about this. Everyone of good conscious deserves happiness.

I hope you don't take any of my comments as personnel criticisms because that is not what is intended. You seem like a decent guy. I think it is awesome that two people from opposite sides of the Earth can talk this way to each other. Just understand that I am American; we are very accustomed to criticizing our government and country. We have no problem criticizing other countries as well. As for me personally, protecting the rights of the individual, even hated minorities, will always be the primary concern of any just government.

Peace.

1 person likes this.
  16. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

i agree with you , and i don't mind any thing at all . i understand every thing as its your view and you have full rights to think and say :) i did not say that law is right or wrong . i say a law is law , and Govt passes the law to which we select . either we correct our selves or the Govt . what i believe on this Democracy is bull shit , and so is the Govt which comes though this , to any part or any country of this world , now again this is my view billions will not agree , but this is how i think .

for me blasphemy hurts , to some one . and doing it gives no advantages so it should be stopped . no one have right to abuse any one either he is live or not.

yes this is the beauty that we are from different ends of the world and we are talking and i am trying to explain my views and you are trying yours. to be true this is why i am here . i am not here to represent my country . i am here to meet different pplz talk to them and know them .

i don't know America i don't know any thing at all so i can not comment on it . i don't believe on media either my or yours or any other i believe all TV chennelrs work on some agenda ....... i believe humans are different and TV chennerls and govt are totally different we can not judge any nation by TV chennel or by their Govt or even by google . because they all work on agenda.

you wont believe on me . but this is true ......
    Karachi is one of the most dangerous city of the world ....... i agree it was till 2 years back .

i work for some American and Canadian companies and your day time is my night time ..... so i have to work in night timings ...... i am doing this from last 10 years or so ,,,,,,,,,,
    from last 2 years conditions are so good here ......... i go to home with peace in my heart but before it it was so dengrious that i was never sure that i will reach home alive or not . i can not say any of my client that today city conditions are not good so me or any of my employ unable to reach at work for them ..... they will simply finish my contract and give it to some other 3rd world country ........ and they will be right in it ........ because they pay for work not for listening reasons .......

when i started this business initiall days ....... once i saw on TV that the whole city is disturbed ............ fire on roads no traffic etc etc etc whatever you can imagin .......... i was really double minded either i leave of work or not as TV were showing fire on roads and etc .......

finally i leave for work by thinking that ok lets see if i found a way they will go and where ever i found disturbance and fire etc i will return home ........ believe me or not i reach office ........... their were no disturbance at all shops were open traffic was ok pplz were moving like normal .......... and i was like ............ what i saw on TV ????

1 person likes this.