Pain during penetration

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Kitkatg, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Kitkatg

Kitkatg Members

Hi there,

My girlfriend feels a lot of pain during the first penetration every time we have sex. She says she already went to the doctor and they said it was normal, but I don't feel that this is normal.

Can you say if I'm doing something wrong or is something wrong with her and she should check it out.

BTW she doesn't want to go to the doctor again.

Thanks!

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

she would rather feel "a lot of pain" every time she has sex for the rest of her life? along with whatever other symptoms may come from whatever is actually wrong with her?

doesn't make sense to me. sounds like she's looking for excuses not to have sex with you.

3. lost in Earl Grey

lost in Earl Grey Members

If it’s just when you first penetrate her then she might not be turned on enough (there’s a real good chance it’s this because women take sooooo much longer to get turned on than men) or your penis is a tad too big for her.
    I know the first few times I had sex, the guy I was with had a very small penis but it still hurt and I’ve only been with one guy with a penis so thick that it actually felt like I was being stretched open.

Those would be my thoughts on it if the doctor has said everything is physically fine with her.
    So try more foreplay and possible some lube/be a little more gentle at first

Make love

jmadre likes this.
  4. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Be gentle keep asking if it feels comfortable
    for her and yourself sex should be pleasurable for both of you

jmadre likes this.
  5. lode

lode Banned

Eat her out. Use lube. Start slow.

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

I'm with him^^^^^^^

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

Good advice.. I would go with this..

theamos likes this.
  8. PeaceInTime

PeaceInTime Member

Hi there,

If your girlfriend and you both think the pain is not normal have either of you looked into endometriosis?
    It is a serious condition that not a lot of women know about which can cause pain during intercourse.

I dont know a lot about it other than it can lead to cancer and infertility down the path.
    One of my exes and a couple of my female friends have it to some degree and they have expressed the gravity of it to me.

I would take your girlfriend to GP and openly discuss endometriosis with the doctor to conduct tests.

9. theamos

theamos Members

Guys tend to be in a hurry as they get turned on way quicker.
    Just because you feel wetness it does not mean she is totally ready.
    I don’t know also how
    Experienced she is that can also be a factor

jmadre likes this.