Our problem.....

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by LuckyLeo, Nov 27, 2017.

1. LuckyLeo

LuckyLeo Members

I am in a wonderful marriage and my wife and I love each other very much. But we have one little problem in our intimacy I am kind of large in endowment. And my wife, who has never had children and has not had a lot of sexual partners in her life, is kind of small and tight, so full intercourse is nearly impossible for us because it is quite painful and unpleasant for her. We have discussed everything a lot and we considered a reduction surgery for me but neither one of us wants that. But we really want to enjoy a fulfilling sex life together with complete and pleasurable intercourse. Can we please ask some experts and people with experience in this same problem for some helpful advice? What kinds of things can my wife and I do to achieve and enjoy full satisfying intercourse together?

2. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Maybe if you're gentle and slow with her, she will get used to you?

I can't think of anything else that might help.

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Small strap on

4. Redmanchu

Redmanchu Members

Have a similar problem. Our workaround is shitloads of foreplay and then slow with lots of lube. Basically she gets me to the edge of coming and I get her to come and then we have piv sex