Oral sex

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Steelrfan85, May 18, 2018.

1. Steelrfan85

Steelrfan85 Members

inhavevs question and maybe this might be for a doctor, but I’d ask here first. My wife has given me oral a few times but I’ve run into a problem sometimes. My wife has said that while she was giving me oral I sprayed her in the back of throat but I hadn’t orgasmed yet. I could inde Stand pre ejaculate , but not spraying. She gags and about vomits. Any idea about this?

2. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

Could be shes tasting your pre cum. You would know for sure if you were cuming in her mouth.

3. Steelrfan85

Steelrfan85 Members

I wouldn’t think it would spray on the back of her throat though.

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

In my case my "pre-cum" oozes as she licks it up from the head to continue sucking. When I orgasm in her mouth we both know it as she holds the head in her lips to get my entire load in her mouth.

5. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I have had guys shoot a bit before they actually orgasm

6. Circular

Circular Members

Shoot pre-cum? Or was it actual cum? I’ve had orgasms where I shot a rope of cum right before the actual orgasm (intense feelings/contractions) begun. Never had pre-cum shooting out.

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My pre cum just seeps and oozes out,before I orgasm. At the very end it will leak out a few more small clear droplets.

8. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I’m not too sure sorry, I just know that I thought he was orgasming, so was pulling back to just keep the head in my mouth but he wanted me to keep going as he says he’s almost ready to cum

Circular likes this.
  9. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

If it is precum it won't have any sharp taste. Usually it is slightly salty and not at all dislikable. I am glad you love your boy friend's love juice in your mouth. Have you tasted the full load of cum?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018