Oral Sex Pre Cum

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Abh_jc_03, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Abh_jc_03

Abh_jc_03 Members

My wife said while she gives me oral sex that I shoot pre cum in the back of her throat even though I don't feel it. I don't know if this possible. I don't have a full climax to the end and I have alot of cum with the sensation. Is this possible to shoot pre cum. It makes her gag when it occurs.

2. whiterussian

whiterussian Visitor

I don't know the answer, but my wife has said the same thing. Honestly, I always thought she just felt the need to justify her gag. I've never had it happen when doing it myself, so I'm suspicious.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Pre cum only oozes out - it doesn't squirt out like semen. So its the cum (semen) that is shooting out - not pre cum.

1 person likes this.
  4. Tom2756

Tom2756 Members

Agree, precum doesn't squirt out. I have fond memories of my girlfriend pulling back from my cock with a string of precum on her tongue until it broke. Then she would go back to sucking. I miss her.

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  5. redridinggirl

redridinggirl Members

Most men release precum during oral sex and it has a sweeter taste than cum
    It's perfectly normal and many women like me adores it more than bitter tasting cum.

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  6. jay1993

jay1993 Members

Never squirted precum, that turns me on so much when my oh sucks the precum from my cock

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Precum tastea so nice
    Simon :)

Richard70 likes this.
  8. creamywife

creamywife Banned

Yes,I experienced his pre-cum as well,it tasted better than cum...

FrustratedHornball and Richard70 like this.
  9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am one of those men who leak some precum when I get aroused. My wife loves it. We are a very oral couple. That said, she likes to edge me a little and my precum just seeps out more, It never shoots out. I eat lots of fresh pineapple daily, so my cum never taste bad. Yes , I have tasted my cum. She doesn't gag.I only shoot about 4 ropes and the rest just dribbles out. We are a senior couple.

Richard70 likes this.
  10. Kerri

Kerri Members

I’ve never experienced a guy shooting pre-cum. Honestly I barely notice it while giving head.

11. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

It's more of a trickling/dripping, than ''shooting.'' This happens with my husband, sometimes, when giving him oral sex or even just rubbing him with my hand.

12. Panama Jack

It's actually a healthy thing for a man to leak a little precum. It prepares and sanitizes the uretha for the passage of cum. It also prepares the virgina. My wife loves it.

13. Goander

Goander Members

My wife will stop and look up and say I can taste you cumming. :kissingcat:

14. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I’ve never had a guy shoot precum while I’m giving him head. Most guys seem to have a bit leak out, but never had one shoot it. You can usually taste it a bit when you first start, or if you’re using your tongue around his head but I never notice it once things are in full swing.

Richard70 likes this.
  15. Treesa

Treesa Members

I've never felt a guy shoot in my mouth but I most definitely taste the precum. It's normal and better than having a load of cum swallow.

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Arousal brings out my pre-cum as with most cocks. My wife likes the taste of my pre-cum but dislikes my load of cum. I cum in her mouth, and she swallows most of it as some trickles out as I do shoot a lot of cum. Myself, I really don't taste the cum that much as I deep throat the cock when he blows his load.

17. Panama Jack

My wife of many years just loves my precum. Yes, I eat lots of pineapples and stay hydrated. I am one of those men who produce slot of precum when aroused. It just seeps out. It does shoot out. However, at the end of me blowing my load, I have one final shot that is clear and very thin, just like precum.

Richard70 likes this.
  18. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I will release a small amount of Cum when I'm getting close my girlfriend loves it. As far as Pre Cum I make a lot but I don't shoot it.

19. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

My hubby onl dribbles pre cum. He saves the shooting for the mother load..

Richard70 likes this.
  20. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I like other guys to fire in my mouth and then use his cum to jack myself off....such a great lubricant!

Simon :)