Oprah for President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 6-eyed shaman, Jan 9, 2018.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I'd never fuck a feminist. Bestiality is illegal where I'm from.

[​IMG]

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Sooo..the me too women is about women who have been sexually assaulted. You're equating that with hating men?

Theres no reasoning with that so I wont try. You obviously have your own agenda

But not every man thinks like you so there will still be men around to vote for a female candidate. I just hope it is not Oprah lol.

3. So long as well...why not..."Queen" Oprah.

4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Nothing against Oprah as a Human being who like every living creature is seeking happiness, but I think this calls for a pre-emptive impeachment of the overpaid stupid bitch.

Seriously. You couldn't make this up. Only in America.

5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I realize the above post won't win me any friends in some quarters, but I just love saying "Stupid bitch", because it goes against all my deeply ingrained politically correct principles. I'm just so repressed...Get it?

David0301 likes this.
  6. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Yeah she could be the new coke-sniffing Nefertiti. Washington DC is full of all that Egyptian crap.

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Shit I hope she continues with her monthly book club or else what will I totally do with my life. Eep.

8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

So, we seem to be attacking Oprah just because she's.......Oprah.

YouFreeMe likes this.
  9. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Jesus fuckin' Christ your statement is stupid.

Shining light on sexual assault, rape, and harassment is "hating men?" Do you really believe that?

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to be vilified for blowing the whistle on someone trying to rape me.

Meliai, Lynnbrown and tumbling.dice like this.
  10. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

And what could be wrong with being a feminist.

MeAgain likes this.
  11. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

TV Celebrity is more qualified than Community Organizer

12. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

if elected ....everybody gets a car

13. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Disappointing to read this from you, Shaman. You're better than that.

David0301 and neoprene_queen like this.
  14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

There is a certain type of one that takes it to the extreme. It's not about equality but assuming that men are evil by design. They automatically want to rape you, they automatically have no respect. They do not believe men has a place in society. Not just that they should be in the kitchen or something like that men should not live.

This just gives ammo to the right. The same people who were upset in the 60's and 70's when it happened in the first place.

I'm not saying I am Brad Pitt but I have seen your pictures. Beggars can not be choosers. Maybe one day you will grow and get over the one girl who rejected you.

15. 6-eyed shaman

I couldn't resist

But allow me to elaborate.

It depends on what your definition of feminism is. To many of us, feminism has become something very different since 100 years ago. Feminism has become a very mean, spiteful, vindictive, misleading, and misandrist. It is horrible for male/female relations. It treats men like shit and it lies to women. Arguably, I'd say 3rd wave feminism is even worse for women. The lies about the patriarchy is the root cause of their shortfalls, robs young women of their agency. I could go on.

Now, if you're going off of the Webster's Dictionary version of the word. Then sure, I'm a feminist by the outdated dictonary's sense of the word. I prefer egalitarian though as I believe in equal opportunity for both sexes.

LOL I beg to differ. I know I can stand to get in better shape. However, ugly has never been my problem.

YouFreeMe likes this.
  16. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

I suppose the – us – is your alt-right friends again it sounds very much like them, oh but - LOL - you don’t mix with that far right crowd anymore do you, or at least that’s what you keep telling people isn’t it?

17. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

18. 6-eyed shaman

Good morning Balbus. How was Italy?

By “us” I mean rational people who don’t believe everything the media tells us.

Only 7% of people in your country identify as a feminist even though most of the UK supports equality between the sexes. Is your homeland far-right?

Only 7 per cent of Britons consider themselves feminists

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I never thought I'd be weak enough to put someone on ignore, but I'm just sick of BaldnBare's trolling bullshit

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I put him on ignore a few days ago and the forums are much more pleasant for it