Opinion On Dating Chubby Or Fat Girls?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Thepoof, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

My last relationship was with a larger lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFDzQD-LR80

2. Eyeamme12

Eyeamme12 Members

I have no problem with a woman who is chubby, i actually think it's kinda sexy if she's got a bit of chub going on her tummy.

3. AZsun17

AZsun17 Members

I think it all comes down to attraction. I don't want to date someone I don't feel a physical attraction to, and I am not attracted to fat people. Some my find me shallow, but that is ok. My romantic relationships are one area of my life that I don't have to do anything I don't want.

If you like fat girls, go for it. To each his own.

4. shygurl170

shygurl170 Members

Where is the 'Opinion on Dating a Chubby or Fat Guy' thread?

I fall into the category of said women asked about. I am a sexy, confident, attractive woman to those that are attracted to me.
    I have met men that weren't interested in me--but the feeling was mutual. I do not put out because I am lonely. I do not roll over and let a guy treat me anyway he wants because of my weight.

To me, it is about the confidence a person has. If a man isn't confident, he can keep on walking. Not cocky, confident--there is a difference. Some PEOPLE need that validation from others--I don't need a man to tell me I am hot, sexy, sensual--I already know that I am. :)

Someone doesn't want to date me because of weight--they aren't worth knowing me. I am working on a healthier version of me; not because I am a lonely, fat cow--but because I have the rest of my life to live!

Love, be attracted to who you want!

5. vina

vina Members

I love fat girls

neoprene_queen and wilsjane like this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

guys are more visual when choosing who to date. what a guy looks like is not nearly as important to women as what a woman looks like is to men. a better comparable thread would be "opinion on dating a guy who still lives with his mom" or something like that.

7. shygurl170

shygurl170 Members

Ha! So very true!!!!!

Or Would You A Date Guy With No Job?

8. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

That's my sister's favorite type, the Rebel without a Job" type who thinks he's better than everyone else. Amazing!

bard likes this.
  9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You really made me laugh. I was working with an African guy a few months ago who had just arrived in London. He came in one morning after a night out at a club and said "What is wrong with English girls, they are all like matchsticks".

bard likes this.
  10. vina

vina Members

In Africa, it's the bigger the better. Personally I'm petite but I was body shamed to the point that I started binge eating. Now I'm like wtf. I like who I am sooo. I still like that girls though

Eric! likes this.
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Is she single?

magickman likes this.
  12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

[​IMG]

Eric! likes this.
  13. bard

bard Members

...it all depends on a lot of stuff really but in general I love larger girls...it's a real turn-on if they are comfortable with and love themselves too...Very Hot!

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Here in the UK, few people know much about African culture. Our stupid race relations laws make people afraid to talk to black and Asian people about their life back at home, but I feel that it is far more insulting to ignore a persons culture. Far from feeling insulted, when I ask people where they are from, they end up talking for hours and become genuine friends. I have often mentioned to people who want to be politically correct, that if I visited Africa, I would not be insulted if people noticed that I was white and asked me about life in London, but they just don't seem to be able to overcome their preconceived and wrong ideas about what racial harmony really means. We live in an odd world. .

15. vina

vina Members

People are just unnecessarily uptight and all that.

Although the naivety of most foreigners can be tiresome.

We get to answer the same questions a hundred times. People thinking Africa is a country and even thinking we walk around naked and all that.

The lack of knowledge is appalling. Although if I meet a person who genuinely wants to know about my continent then I don't mind telling.

Eric! likes this.
  16. Noserider

Where in Africa are you, vina?

One of my coworkers is from Zimbabwe. And while I've never been, a trip to South Africa is on my bucket list

Eric! likes this.
  17. vina

vina Members

Zimbabwe is good, south Africa is even better but I'm from the giant of Africa. Nigeria is a lovely place to visit. No offence but south Africans can be a little closed minded and violent. I intend to visit south Africa but I got scared reading about all the violence on Nigerians. And I'm gay to top it off. Pheww.

Why not add Nigeria to your bucket list.

Eric! likes this.
  18. Noserider

Based on the way Lagos is shown in The Endless Summer, yes, I should visit!!

However, sounds like you guys are very much backwards when it comes to gay rights....yes?

19. smalltownco1

smalltownco1 Members

I have met some stunning bigger girls. Hell many will give a thinner woman tough competition. The minute you think less of yourself you are putting yourself at a disadvantage. Love who you are and know that you are beautiful. Period. Slimmer chicks worry about a bigger woman who knows that she is beautiful.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

especially competing in shot put.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.