Old Testament Premised Arguments Still Being Used Against Native Nations

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Wahkon, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Wahkon

Wahkon Member

by Thomas Ivan Dahlheimer
    [​IMG]

On June 15, 2016, Indian Country Today Media Network (ICTMN) published an article by Steven Newcomb (Shawnee, Lenape) titled: Old Testament Premised Arguments Still Being Used Against Our Nations. Two comments are posted on this article. The second comment is my comment. It is a 246 word comment.

Steven Newcomb is co-founder and co-director of the Indigenous Law Institute. He is also a columnist for ICTMN, the world's largest Indian news source. Newcomb is an internationally renowned indigenous peoples' rights activist. He is one of the leaders of a global movement to set indigenous peoples/nations free from their subjugated/dominated state of existence that has been imposed on them by the international legal construct known as the Christian Doctrine of Discovery, a doctrine based on a series of 15th century Papal Bulls.

Mr. Newcomb recently met with Pope Francis. I believe that Newcomb's work, including his articles and videos, etc., are being closely monitored by the Vatican. ICTMN often posts a comment or two on Newcomb's articles. It regularly posts my comments on his articles. This leads me to believe that my work is also being monitored by the Vatican.

In his (mentioned above) ICTMN article Newcomb presents evidence that shows that antiquated Old Testament premised Christian ideas and images are still being used by many nation states to unjustly deny multitudes of indigenous peoples/nations some of their fundamental human rights. He uses the U.S.A. as an example of how one nation, along with many other offending nations, are not understanding or accepting this simple truth and therefore are not working to rectify this problem. He also mentions that none of the articles or provisions of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples are designed to address and rectify this specific problem." In addition, he presents in the article an example of how one Islamic nation is trying to establish a law premised on an antiquated Old Testament human rights violating law. In respect to these neglected human rights problems, Newcomb bewilderingly asks the question, "How is this even possible in the twenty-first century?

My comment on this article by Newcomb reads:

Good article Mr. Newcomb. There are great multitudes of people around the world who are caught up in religious delusions that are derived from evil religions that are based in part on Old Testament scriptures that were inspired by a mentality deranged god. The religions that I am referring to are Christianity and Islam. The god that inspired the scripture Isaiah 45:7 said, "I form the light and create darkness. I make peace and create evil. I the lord do all these things.” This same god that "creates evil" inspired Psalm 2 KJV. It says: "I [the lord] shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel." When these great multitudes of delusional people read bible scriptures that tell them that their god is commanding them to do evil things they do them. They are unable to use common sense reasoning to come to the correct conclusion that their god is evil and that they should not do the evil things that he is telling them to do. They are also unable to accept new scientific discoveries that prove that their perspective religions, be it Christianity or Islam, are scientifically out-dated and have caused, and are still causing, so much evil in the world. I think that this may answer your article's question. Keep up the good work!

A related article of mine is titled Native Rights, Pope Francis And The New World Order

1 person likes this.