Official feel bad for Michael Phelps Thread

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by LegendInHisTime, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Videoslave

Videoslave Member

Yeah it's just the goverment making a big deal out of grass.
    Honestly if he would of been smoking piped tabbaco or drinking beer it's a good chance it would of gone up as advertising.

2. stoned away

stoned away Member

I fell Sorry that Micheal Phelps didn't stand up for what he believed in, he acted like a sheep and bowed down to the higher authority. Just think if he would of said I'm one of the greatest athletes in the world and i smoke pot. Think about it you made a plant; like a tomato, illegal. Now does that make any sense to you? Because i smoke weed and I won 9 gold medal so does that really make me a criminal for doing some thing I enjoy, but at the same time I should be arrested? Should you really been incarcerated for a plant that god himself put on this earth? It's organic and it's not hurting anyone except for the people who enjoy it and for some odd reason are going to jail over it? I just don't get it, do you?

3. DdC

DdC Member

Olympic Ouster Brings Marijuana Issue To Forefront
    American wrestler Stephany Lee, who missed the Olympics because she tested positive for marijuana, was at home in Colorado Springs when she heard that judoka Nicholas Delpopolo had been thrown out of the London Games after failing a drug test he blamed on inadvertently eating food baked with marijuana.continued...

[​IMG]
    Phelps Breaks Olympic Medal Record
    - Can We Celebrate Now?

Stoners everywhere are celebrating that one of their own, Michael Phelps, just won more Olympic medals than any other athlete, ever. For those who are counting, that number is 19, including 15 gold, 2 silver and 2 bronze. He has three races yet to come in the London Olympic games.
    continued...

Michael Phelps, Hypocrisy, & American Drug Policy
    ☛Boycott Killoggs
    ☛Laws not Lies
    ☛8 arrested
    ☛'Insane' Sheriff... with a Tank
    ☛Poor Leon can't use his tank

[​IMG]