O Great And Powerful Weed Gods...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Techniques' started by Ancient One, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Ancient One

Ancient One Member

Yet another problem on a first grow. 10-11 days ago I shifted photophase from 20/0 to 18/6, because incorrectly believed heat/light/proximity to light was causing leaf curl on tops of some plants (indoor grow, 400 w HPS, 5 gal pots). Apparent cause of leaf curl was overfertilization, but now I could swear that several of these are beginning flowering. Thought plants would only flower if shifted to 12/12. Should I commit to flowering, or is there a way to stop and return to veg for the 3 weeks more or so that i intended. One plant is giant bush, everyone else ranges from 1 to 2 feet in height...photo coming in a minute of what I believe is flowering beginning...

2. Ancient One

Ancient One Member

Here is photo now....

3. Ancient One

Ancient One Member

Plant pictured is 1 foot high "God Bud"...

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

auto flowering plants flower in 24h light, has nothing to do with that.. It can still grow in veg state some. These are just early flowers anyways if its not an auto flowering plant..

if you want it to veg out some more, just keep light on 18/6 while you try to repair damage. though some auto flowering plants will trigger themselves to grow veg, if flowering tops are cut and removed. It will branch outward. make sure lamp is a Veg light though. Lots of times these hybrids are really kinky when it comes to lighting and flowering sex cycles..

Nute burn can be grown off, if plant hasnt suffered much.- repotting in larger bin with neutral soil would be best..

5. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Do 10 hail mary janes

6. RastaGreenThumb

RastaGreenThumb Member

uh, those dont look like flowering... looks like preflowers to me, basically its just showing the sex. But I could be wrong.

Otherwise if its an autoflower just let it go. No matter what I say just let it go, if in a week or two the buds dont fill in more then no prob its still vegging. If they do start to form you have an autoflower or a touchy strain.

7. nIrv

nIrv Member

I'm a newb to growing too A1. I was recently told the most common mistake newb growers make is to be an impatient parent..... yea I'm guilty!

8. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Been doing it half my life and that never changes still expect em to be up around my ears over night only you learn to stick it out and play the waiting game.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

thou shall smoke parsley and not touch thy bud..

10. nIrv

nIrv Member

now parsley I can grow, but I thought it was an edible!!

11. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

weed is edible too:D

12. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Highly edible and highly medicinal!

13. SamKush

SamKush Member

Yeah. Marijuana is highly edible. Hate to repaet what you said but just to stress the point. :)
    You can make so many edible dishes with ganja in it. Cookies, shake, and what have you. :)