Nudity in the workplace

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by marla, Oct 10, 2013.

1. marla

marla Guest

I work in a hospital. We have access to a locker room with a shower. I like to change from scrubs, take a shower, and then put my work clothes. I take off my clothes, walk to the shower, shower, then come back to the locker and get dressed. It seems that my being nude while doing this makes other coworkers upset. Do you think they have a reason to be upset? Most of them just change and never take their underwear off.
    Also, my gym has a sauna in the women's locker room. Despite it being a women's only locker, the sauna has a sign prohibiting nudity. However, you can go and shower in the nude. Isn't this ridiculous?

1 person likes this.
  2. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

That is I agree. I'm just imaging folks sitting around the sauna with clothes on.

3. meeses

meeses Member

I think you are dealing with people waay too uptight for you.Nudity is only normal in a locker room so don't worry about them and do what is just natural.If someone complains, tell her to take a hike. Cheers :sunny:

1 person likes this.
  4. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Germans would laugh at the US attitude to nudity

1 person likes this.
  5. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Ain't it the truth..
    Ever been to the baths in Stuttgart?

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think almost every time I make pilgrimage to the Externsteine, there's at least one nude couple swimming in the offset stream.

7. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I work for a hotel as the admin. My friend is the boss and know about my lifestyle. She said I can work nude. I am in the office where no one but staff see me. I work midnights and mostly the cleaning crew sees me.

louisiananudistcpl and Dude111 like this.
  8. grbr657

grbr657 Members

Only when I'm the last one around.

Joe90 likes this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i work in a gym. i've seen so many geriatric balls in the locker room, i'm lucky not to be blind.

ReedDouglasAdams likes this.
  10. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I know a few nurses. They said a lot of them don't wear nothing underneath because they are always moving and they work long hours. I was in the hospital with my son. Another nurse was trying to go in the cabinet close to the floor. She bent over and you could see all over her breast from the front. Then she got on her knees and bent over. She had about 5 inches of butt crack. She didn't had nothing on under her smocks.

louisiananudistcpl likes this.
  11. jackier

jackier Member

I don't think their reason is justified but I can understand where they come from. Many women have a hard time being around other nude women for many reasons (self-conscious, sexuality, etc.). I hope you can be a beacon of tolerance and acceptance to them in order to help them change their mindset.

My gym is also like that, but I like to go in late when it is practically empty and I can enjoy the sauna in the nude.

12. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

its sad tat now adays people ave tis reaction because..
    1. nudity equates sex.
    2.if you wanna be nude, you need to meet te acceptable standards like (sexy for woman, and muscular for men).

13. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Yes the Schwebben Quellen ones.

14. Naturist Girl

Naturist Girl Members

I work over night at a hospital lab. For most of the night it's just me,so I strip out of my scrubs, but keep my lab coat close by. I only need to be aware of the security guy and the occasional runner, but I have enough notice to slip my lab coat on.

zorro69, bill697cu, Githy and 5 others like this.
  15. DJammies

DJammies Members

You can always work at a nudist resort. :).

Also, I have done some part time figurative art modeling work before. Does that count??

2 people like this.
  16. cunnytrimmer

cunnytrimmer Guest

Those are outstanding! Been a couple of times. They claim to be largest in Europe, does anyone know any better ones?

If you haven't been, google them.

17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not sure how our customers would react if they saw a bunch of naked roofers up on their roof. I have an idea, though. Incarceration comes to mind.

wilsjane likes this.
  18. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yes pretty bloody stupid!!!!!!

The US attitude on Nudity sucks cock!!

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Get 'em out and get 'em angry.

20. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I think those of us who arent afraid SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID!!!!!

Take a stand.... EVERYONE MEET @ A PARK OR SOMETHING AND ALL OF US STRIP DOWN!!!!!!!!! -- Nothing wrong with it except peoples fucked up ways of thinking!!