Nudist/Naturist Comics

Discussion in 'Hip Comics' started by GardenGuy, Dec 1, 2011.

1. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

Comic Genesis is loaded with creative stories and art.
    One of my favorite places to visit there is the work of Australian cartoonist Stephen Crowley.
    His comics center around the lives of people at a nudist resort in the tropics of Australia.
    Begin reading with his first series, Loxie and Zoot in the archives and continue with "The Bare Pit" series, starting with the archives and then going on to his more recent stories.
    You'll love the characters for who they are.
    Yes, they happen to be nude most of the time, but it is almost beside the point, their lives show the humor in the human experience.

I am linking to a sample of his art, but go to his web page to read them all.

[​IMG]

http://loxieandzoot.comicgenesis.com/
    http://www.webcomicsnation.com/thebarepit/thebarepit/series.php

2. hippie chick2

hippie chick2 Member

English is not a much strong position for me. But thank you much for the comics.

3. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

4. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

Hi Ganesha!

Scientists and Science Fiction writers speculate about alternate worlds, like our own, but different in ways, sometimes subtle differences, sometimes big differences.
    Let's imagine a world where the body is treated with the respect it deserves and is given the fresh air and sunshine it needs. I know that such a world exists because I have visited it on several occasions.

I am grateful that Stephen Crowley opened a window to that world.

5. geoman

geoman Member

Thanks for the link.

6. renogirl_2

renogirl_2 Wandering Sunflower

7. Reinder

Reinder Guest

Well here are some other comics of interest to nudists:

Kaza's Mate, Gwenna, an affectionate parody of old 'man of the jungle' comics in which the jungle-raised characters are nude.
    Tales of the Beholder a one-author superhero anthology including some heroes who have to be nude to use their powers.
    AbĂși's Travels - dimension-hopping nude faerie finds herself landing in nude environments all the time, including several nudist resorts.
    The latter comic is one of my own. All my work online is nudity-positive.

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Cool. I was reading the ones from the OP but got sidetracked before i finished them.

9. Shale

Shale ~

Hey thanx for the link. Been an out nudist since the '70s and never knew there were comic books on the subject.

[​IMG]

10. teddyboi

teddyboi Visitor

never knew that either! Wish i could share your office with u Shale!

11. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

Jaguar God by Glenn Danzig ...has nudity ...not a nudist title but pretty open also early Green Arrow from the 80's has nudity, everyday life type of stuff

12. Sosochka

Sosochka Members

India. The country with the most temperamental sex. I would say the school of the world of carnal pleasures. Despite all this, the government began to squeeze the population about 15 years ago. Eradicate sexually. But there were courageous artists and engaged in erotic comics. Original and with national color. I think this is something new. Standing out from European, American comics. Who will be interested in the link Indian Erotic comics

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020