Nude with visitors in your home?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by curious78, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Steveh

Steveh Members

It's amazing how many of our friends and neighbors will get naked with us in our hot tub - althoiugh I think it's because my wife is usually the first one naked. But they won't go to nude resort or to a nude beach with us

2. Barefoot Bi

Barefoot Bi Members

I've liked being nude ever since childhood. I never stayed nude around home much until I bought my own house in my 30s.
    My mom was my first visitor when she showed up unexpectedly and let herself in while I was out in the sun. She never said anything. Not long after one of my friends and I started staying nude. Later when I moved into the country I started living nude while at home. I met my neighbors who lived about a quarter mile away and after we got to know each other I told them the first few times they visited I was clothed. They said they did not mind if I was naked. I told them I stayed nude most of the time I'm at home, even outside since my house could not be seen from the road and I could hear cars on the drive to my house. When my friends showed up they often found me nude. Before long everyone was comfortable and we would all be nude. It seems most visitors did not mind me being nude. I was never shy about telling anyone if they visit I may be nude. We had one house with a private back yard. After we lived there a few years an older lady built a house next to ours. We got to know each other and I told her if she comes to visit use the front door (we answered that with clothes on since it could be seen from the street). We eventually told her we were nudists. She did not mind. One day she came to the back when we were outside nude. One morning she joined us; she was in her 70s and enjoyed nudity so much we often did things together, especially enjoying our morning coffee outside clothes free.

Joe90, bill697cu, Dude111 and 2 others like this.
  3. Steveh

Steveh Members

We have a sign that says Warning: You will encounter Nudity Inside posted by our front door. Some think it's a joke until either one of us answers the door naked. They don't seem to mind at all and many have joined in with us being nude

Joe90 and Dude111 like this.
  4. chasintail

chasintail Guest

5. chasintail

chasintail Guest

Always naked when home have answered door naked

Dude111 likes this.
  6. Steveh

Steveh Members

Wife loves to come down to the kitchen naked when I have poker nights with my buddies

Joe90, akimbo1, Dude111 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Hehe I bet it disrupts the game :D

8. Steveh

Steveh Members

For sure. It does, she will get us beers and sit on their laps. We've talked about her being in the next pot, whoever wins gets her too

akimbo1 likes this.
  9. Angela36

Angela36 Members

What are poker nights like at your house?

waynedunn likes this.
  10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Now that's what i call a party.

Alonso376 and Dude111 like this.
  11. Steveh

Steveh Members

My wife comes down to the kitchen naked on my poker nights with the guys. They love it and so does she

akimbo1 and Angela36 like this.
  12. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Love my wife wearing crotchless panties with a short skirt when I have friends round. When my best friend is round alone she gets her tits out for him and its led to him fucking her a few times.

akimbo1 likes this.
  13. Steveh

Steveh Members

She has had their dicks too

asianbbc_KL likes this.
  14. Dora S

Dora S Members

This was a big turn on for my ex. He always had me wait hand and foot on his friends while the watched their sports. I had to sit on the floor nude with a leash and collar . They’d tug on the leash if they needed anything.

Alonso376, akimbo1, Deejay06 and 2 others like this.
  15. One time my dad threw a huge Superbowl party for his friends, and my mom was there, and she was naked, and I didn't realize it was her and I started fucking her in front of my dad and all his friends. His friends all cheered me on.

16. vols

vols Members

did you enjoy doing that

17. Dora S

Dora S Members

Yes.

18. vols

vols Members

so i take it your submissive in bed

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  19. Dora S

Dora S Members