No more CL personals

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by jsb, Apr 19, 2018.

1. jsb

jsb Member

I just went on CL to check out the "men seeking men" and discovered they have stopped because of a
    new law Congress passed that allows them to be sued. How am I supposed to find cocks to suck?
    I cant use those apps like Grinder that plaster your face all over it because I am married. Any ideas?

idkmaybe likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you could start with not cheating on your spouse.

Deidre, GLENGLEN and Irminsul like this.
  3. jsb

jsb Member

While I was posting this I was thinking "iminmyunderwear will tell me not to cheat on my wife" and sure enough : -)
    No one knows what is involved in other peoples marriages, there could be lots of reasons why so let's keep the preachy condescending
    opinions to yourself. Is this a forum for sexual content of all sorts or for getting beat over the head by the moral police?
    If I had a dollar for every "don't cheat on your spouse" I've read from iminmyunderwear I could retire. Oh wait, I'm already retired!

4. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

There’s never a valid reason to cheat, truly. No matter what you tell yourself. I think his advice is trying to help you, not judge.

5. snowmanb2

snowmanb2 Members

Silverdaddies is active

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

a little of both, to be honest.

makihiko likes this.
  7. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

How about to meet people you um i dont know get off the computer or phone your addicted to staring at and go talk to people with your words. I know crazy concept.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yep, CL is dead...too bad because I met several really nice suck buddies through that site. Yes it's cheating but most married men don't consider giving/getting head with another guy as cheating. They look at it as it's just a blowjob to satisfy my sexual tension as they are not getting what they need from her as often as they want. I don't judge anyone as every situation is different. I've had several suck buddies in my years and new it was cheating but I guess the thrill of sucking and being sucked by another man was stronger than my commitment to her. I'm in my second marriage now and no longer feel I need to be with another man as she satisfies my every sexual desire and my commitment this time is true and everlasting. She knows I've sucked cock in my past as I've been honest with her. She went out and bought an 8" rubber cock for me to suck on as she holds it between her legs, she loves to watch me suck it as it really gets her wet and I also like it when she tells me to suck her cock.

jsb and Bimechanic like this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't really think this is true. maybe just most men that are on craigslist trying to cheat on their wife.

10. aaron1977

aaron1977 Members

Im quite tired of this iminmyunder bitch!Dicks are hard for a few...CUNTS last forever!!!

jsb likes this.
  11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so apparently aaron cheats on his wife with dudes.

12. aaron1977

aaron1977 Members

Why are you here ...your pointless!!

Biker Man likes this.
  13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

my pointless what?

Noserider likes this.
  14. jsb

jsb Member

I guess it makes you feel superior pointing out his miss use of the word "your" instead of "you're"
    If you are trying to drive people to other forums you and Glen are doing a good job. You both really do not add anything except smart ass comments to these posts.
    It's like you both try to see who can post the funniest response to a post.

idkmaybe likes this.
  15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Duh......I Haven't Made A Post In This Thread...???:confused2:

Cheers Glen.

16. jsb

jsb Member

No, you didn't but you have in plenty of others.

mastrb8tr69 likes this.
  17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

And May I Ask......What Have My Posts Got To Do With You,,,????

Are You The New Moderator Here...????

Cheers Glen.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i wouldn't say "superior." he was starting down the personal attack road instead of making any arguments, so it's not like i could have a discussion with him. it was either return the personal attack and get banned, or pull back a tad and make a joke about his grammar.

i don't mind driving out certain people. the virgin basement dwellers who just come here to jack off, for example. they add nothing and they scare away people who might actually come here and contribute. anyone that is willing to actually have a normal conversation is pretty much alright with me, but if someone does something shitty like cheat on their wife i will still call them out on it, and it doesn't bother me too much when those people leave either.

i add plenty here. much of it is outside the sex forums, so some people never see it. and yes, i do make a lot of jokes here. is that wrong? people like to laugh. if nobody said funny stuff here, nobody would even bother reading the forums.

morrow and storch like this.
  19. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

ZING

20. jsb

jsb Member

Ok everyone, Iminmyunderwear has declared herself the moral authority here at Hip Forums. If you cheat on your wife you will get slapped down.
    How about using illegal drugs, or being homosexual, what about premarital sex? where is your moral outrage? You should be policing these posts
    also, we all want to read YOUR opinion on these hot topics also.

idkmaybe likes this.
Tags: