Newly Married, Not Having Enough Sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bluejay. 14, May 14, 2016.

1. bluejay. 14

bluejay. 14 Members

Hi. I need some advice from you guys. My husband and I were married less than a year ago. We were both busy at work but this one really bothers me A LOT. This past 2 months I have noticed that if I will not make the first move, he will not initiate any form of sex. As in any kind. Not even oral or quickie. There are times that even if I initiate, he will refuse. I know that we are both busy at work and he is always tired. But the fact that 1. It is winter here now, 2. He was a certified sex addict when we were not yet married, and 3. I am only 24 years old and he is only 30. This really bothers me. He always come home at work on time, I can access his phone amd laptop anytime I want, so I m pretty sure that it is not other woman. I always ask him what is wrong but he always answer me that he os just tired at work. For fuck's sake it has been 2 months already!!
    Help me please. I want to understand what is going on.

2. pihafan

pihafan Members

Well, for sure it needs addressing, and now. It's great you've started. There is for sure a reason. Personally, I would set a date with him, away from home (go for a walk, or to a cafe) and tell him directly what you're observing, and how you feel. Try afresh then to draw him out on what the issue is from his perspective.

Let him know though that this needs to be resolved. And if it can't be, you will find someone else.

3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What has changed between now and before your wedding? (I presume that you had a good sex life, with him initiating, before you married him)

4. Johnathan

Johnathan Members

From my recent experience if u xatch him cheating jus let loose n quickly join them dont make him hate himself for wanting or needeing it he human after all lol i had my wife leave me i went to jail n i craved n wish she woulda brought dude n sucked n fucked him infront my face as i jaked off on other side glass i love her sayin two dicks or me needing have her fuck a dude for me is what i need from her she is best ive been with ever ever she looks good fucking other dicks so good its only thing makes me hard at all i was sucked by guy at young age he made me feel good doing it didnt hurt me n i came back for more for years n loved him swallowing my cum. Made me want dick in my mouth so bad i d sneak im moms room n stuff her hubbys in my mouth til he woke up n whooped me for it n two days later he woke me up n begged me suck him off was wild wierd crazy things to go thru but i enjoyed it all n loved it finally i got caught by my mom n she jus starred at me n him didnt walk out or say stop at all she left room after few minutes n he found her playing with her pussy outside my room i was fourteen at time n i asked her to watch me n see why i liked it cus i made him enjoy my sinful wrongs n it made it right in way to me n him next thing i see is her fingering her wet swelling pussy n she started to kiss my lips n we both sucked him off he came in her mouth n she kissed my lips and said taste him with me judge me if u will i dont care anymore or at all but i did he was sweet on her lips i laid her back made my lips across her pussy n liked her inside n out n rose up n put myself in her n i came so much so great n full n tingled like he never made me feel n her eyes got big she wrapped her legs around me n pulled me so close n said please dont stop we all three had sex for bout a month n she said if u jus make love to me n eat my pussy i dont want u to be with a guy ill give u all u need n she did for bout two half years every day almost i could refuse her n she wouldn say no to me ever n i miss her sweet tasting swollen pussy lips bad i do something bout her n me was amazing i moced of got married told my wife n wed have phone sex n video chat sex n my wife didnt like it as me but understood enuf no it was good to me n didnt say nothing til she asked me eat n fuck her n act like she was mom n got jealous cus said i never fucked her that good or made her feel that good n made me stop lol not i xalled around her n did it til she ask me be honest n i said i was what yalls thoughts i love my mom she was good woman n mom n im glad it happened she taught me alot n i use it to satisfy most all my women n my now wife she made me a pussy eatin machine my wide says she made me so good if any female laid still n i got my mouth on her puusy noone would stop me ever honestly. Jus wish my wife could firsrt hand saw n felt her with me loved hit mom doggy style n force feed my wifes pussy to her n hear my wife beg for me pound her harder

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Was I Supposed To Get A Stiffy Reading That..??...Sorry...... Nothing Happened Here......

Note To Johnathan.....Must Try Harder In The Future.....LOL....:laughing:

Cheers Glen.

6. Johnathan

Johnathan Members

Wasnt tryin get ur dick swollen jus opening up getting it of my chest for once without worry n regret would loved it if ur dick got hard though cus mine was very hard as it all happened hate people hate on me for it but i dont regret not one thing of it all

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

As that was largely illegible, I translated it into french, then back into English with Google translate:

From my recent experience if you cheat him until cowardly quickly n join him do not hate him for wanting or need he human after all lol i got my wife let me i went to prison no envy n want she would have brought dude n sucked n fucked in front of my face as i jaked on the other side glass i like it sayin two dicks or i need to fuck him a guy for me is what i need her she is better i've been with never she looks good fucking other cocks so well her only thing hurts me at all i was sucked by dude at a young age he made me feel good doing it does not hurt me i came back for more years n liked to swallow my sperm. Made me want to cock in my mouth so bad id sneak im mom room n stuff her hubbys in my mouth until he woke n whooped me n two days later he woke me up n begged me to suck it was wild wierd crazy things to go through but i loved it all n finally loved it i got caught by my mom n she jus starred at me n did not go out or to say stop everything she left the room after a few minutes he found her playing with her pussy in front of my room i was fourteen an hour nor asked her to look at me n see why i liked it cus i made him enjoy my wrongs sins n he made me right n he the next thing i see is she fingering her wet pussy swelling n she started kissing my lips n we sucked both he came in her mouth n she kissed my lips and said taste it with me judge me if I will not worry anymore or at all but I did it was sweet on his lips

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Thank You VG......I Am In Favor Of Your Abridged Version......:laughing:

Cheers Glen.