New Vape

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by jo_k_er_man, Sep 11, 2011.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Bought my first vape.. after years of drooling over the Arizer Extreme-V... I found a decent deal on Amazon.. Arizer's newest vape the Extreme Q.. This is a very nice vape... though im glad i waited to buy since they originally were sold for $200-300.. comes with a Bag and Whip system in case you are unfamiliar with this unit... I much prefer the bag over the whip

[​IMG]

Isabella Green likes this.
  2. broony

broony Banned

Have the same one. No complaints at all. Haven't used in probably a month but i've had no problems so far. Highly recommended.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Your pot is going to last so much longer, and your lungs will thank you.

4. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

very nice

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Vaping is the way to go. The high is stronger with less weed needed.

6. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

That is nice...it looks small - the only one I've ever seen was my friends and it took up his whole table hahaha!

And thank you to everyone in here for convincing me to buy a vape :tongue:

7. WerewolfKanuck

WerewolfKanuck Member

YES! So happy I found this thread just ran into a guy today that was willing to cut me a "good deal" on this vape, wasn't sure if it would be worth it or not so came back to ye ol' reliable hip forums and bam. So is there any sort of smell with this vape? Smoke? Anything? Recommend?

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Marijuana smells dude.. especially very dank weed.. no covering it up.. even with a vape.. though non heady bud smells more like burnt popcorn...

If someone is gonna sell you one(sounds used how you are explaining it).. for $150.. just buy a brand new one.. you can get an Extreme Q for $160 on Amazon with Free 2-Day shipping... and they come with a 3 year warranty

Vaporizers do not create smoke.. they create vapor.. thick vapor at times.. but not smoke... smoke = combustion.. vapor = water vapor...

Personally I've recently become a fan of connecting my bong to my EQ.. its awesome!

Some other tips..
    *When doing bags.. I'll start my vape at about 175C.. and then turn it up 5-10C with each bag after that until i get to about 210C... I always use Fan spd 1
    *If using the whip.. Its best to pack the elbow screen and not the cyclone bowl.. you will get much better hits.. best to start at 200C and turn up 5C until no higher than 220C to kill it off..
    *Keep your ABV(Already Been Vaped) weed.. that way you can make hash oil or butter with it(need at least 14g of vaped weed.. takes about an OZ to get 14g of vaped weed)
    *Resin that builds up in the elbow is HASH OIL! When it gets pretty gooey.. rinse with ISO and let evaporate on a plate.. you will have some yumyums that'll get you completely ripped
    *I always make sure my timer is set to 30min-1hr.. I always forget to shut my vape off

9. WerewolfKanuck

WerewolfKanuck Member

Dude thanks for the plenty of tips, really appreciate it. I'll probably stick with the glass whip for a little while and then move on to a bag when I get my own apartment. The reason I'm so concerned about smell is because my roommate who's only here some of the time (they travel a lot) isn't okay with weed so I was just curious if I was sitting next to an open window with my micro fan going, would there be any sort of lingering smell. I already have a place to stash bud that they haven't noticed. And I'm not sure I'd be able to order it from amazon because my parents have a joint account with my card so I'll probably just have to pick one up on the street, which there are plenty of stores here in the city. And the yum yum treats are one of my favourite ways to get high, but this'll be my first time making them, I'll get more advice on that when I actually have enough vaped weed.

BirdFlu likes this.
  10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

personally I don't use the fan with the whip.. it sucks...

btw... Get some good deodorizer like Ozium.. it's car deodorizer.. it'll remove any smell

11. Well Arranged Dust

Well Arranged Dust Member

I own the same machine! Love it to death, using right now actually. Although I prefer the whip myself to the bag cause I usually smoke alone and can just load a couple blasts and get stoop-id on the moon! Ha just be caureful with those bowl pieces, I am a dumb stoner and had to order replacements from their website many times!

12. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yeah I broke my potpourri dish.. not that it was of any use anyways....

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Still own this vape and it's going strong. I thought I'd add that recently I saw that they had up graded their bag system on the Extreme Q models. It is now a 135 degree glass "mini whip", as they describe it. The bag mouthpieces are now part of a GonG connection. This is a great upgrade compared to the old 45 degree glass piece with plastic tubing. Little things like these are what keep this vape as a strong recommendation for purchase... Not to mention that I've now owned thing unit for 7 years and it's still going strong.

IMG_20190102_213015.jpg

Let me also attest to their customer service. When I ordered their All Glass Mini Whip Kit upon receiving it I noticed the mini whip had a tiny crack in it. They were quick to respond and in TWO DAYS I had two new mini whips at my doorsteps.

Isabella Green and Orison like this.
  14. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I live in Oregon where it's legal. Got my first vape pen this past summer, think it's great. I still smoke bud though. The advent of cheap vaping has driven the price of buds down. Plus I have to go to a dispensary to get a vape cartridge whereas with weed I often get it free from legal growers I know. And of course there's edibles and tincture. So many choices, so little time.