New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by Portalguy, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Portalguy

Portalguy Member

I go every year and LOVE it. The vibe, the food, and of course the music. Anybody else get into it?

2. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

I go if I'm off of work when the bands I want to see are playing. I'll be going to see Wide Spread Panic on Friday. Depending on what time I get off of work I'll also be seeing Kim Carson and Jim McCormick.

It's good to live within bicycle distance of the Fairgrounds.

3. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

my boyfriend just got back from there and he's leaving tomorrow to go back again. i can't go bc i have school but i won't miss anymore after this one. he makes it sound way too fun.

4. anastasia

anastasia Member

i go! i saw the roots last saturday which was amazing and im going againt his saturday even though its my prom night...i think its so cool to sit out in the sun all day and eat really good food and hear really good music. its such a good thing for new orleans and you meet lots of people from everywhere.

5. Midget

Midget Senior Member

Does New Orleans have a pretty good vibe in General? This lady I know wen there with her mom, walked everywhere, saw a bunch of cool stuff...what's it like? I know i should probably post this somewhere else--but I just saw the thread about new orleans and decided to ask. :p

6. 2cool

2cool Member

New Orleans has a great vibe. You meet all kinds of people there man. Awesome place. Love to visit there!

7. Midget

Midget Senior Member

Cool...*makes some notes* I think I'm gonna have to check it out. :)

8. RadioPhishHead

RadioPhishHead Member

i REALLY want to go, i might be running short on cash with all these fests.