Neuroplasticity and Developing Siddahs

Discussion in 'Introduction to Hindu Spirituality' started by tehuti, Jun 9, 2011.

1. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Neuoplasticity, we all have it. I understand it as the ability of the brain to change as a result of input from the environment. One of those environmental inputs being individual focus or mental exercise, in the same way we might build body mass through exercising muscles. Further, neural pathways as well as muscles can atrophy from lack of use, (thoughts must be cultivated to endure).

2. thedope

I understand neuroplasticity as a normal function of the brain. To answer your question as specifically as I can, I have changed my mind and in changing my mind I have changed the way I perceive the world. As the way I have perceived the world has changed I see things now that I had not seen before. I see that content transcends specific form. I see that there are no idle thoughts as each and everyone plays a role in the emerging fabric of our awareness. I see that in energetic terms the least concern is the same as the greatest devotion and the least irritation is the same as the greatest catastrophe, each in their kind, differing only in intensity or duration.

3. tehuti

tehuti Member

now would anyone else like to discuss their experiences, thoughts or ideas on this subject?

4. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I was interested in learning more about it until folks started arguing and that turned me off. So now, unlikely.

I just want to help my brain and emotions heal properly.

5. thedope

Forgiveness helps to change our mind, = neuroplasty.

6. mustlivelife

mustlivelife Knows nothing!

tehuti, I don't meditate very often, though I intend to do it regularly from this point on. I had been considering doing it these last few days and the information you supplied has inspired me to make it a norm for me. I just have a few words of advice for you: thedope is a passive-aggressive nuisance who obviously lies to himself an awful lot and has some sort of superiority complex that leads him to disagree with people, correct people or otherwise prevent them from reaching the goal that they desire. He often chooses to misunderstand theings and will switch between taking things literally or figuratively based upon which is better suited to facilitate a disagreement. He likes to ask incredibly inane questions for the sake of argument and derailing from the point and will almost always respond to any accusations by placing the blame on the way his chosen opponent received his prose. Stop wasting time with him, life is too important.

How long did it take for your frontal brain to engage without being in a meditative state? How do you feel that meditation has improved your life aside from the points you have mentioned? For instance, has it improved the way that you communicate with your friends that don't meditate as much as you or at all? What signs does your body show of the benefits of your meditation?

No doubt thedope will reply to this but I won't even read it, so don't bother. You have shown yourself time and time again as self-contradicting, irritating, small-minded, arrogant fool and I would suggest that you need to do some inward looking when you meditate more than anything else. And read every single post you've ever posted so you can see how much bullshit everyone else has to go through with you.

7. mustlivelife

Also, tehuni, how far do you take the internal alchemy? I did a Tai Chi style that originated from the Taoists on Wudang mountain, apparently the originators of internal alchemy. They would ingest cinnibar (which is poisonous, I think) believing it was the ideal substance for internal alchemy, what would you say to that? What do you ingest, if anything?

I once heard a phrase by someone from the west who turned out to have many accurate predictions about medicine and generally be ahead of their time, they lived around 1915 or so, I'll have to do some research to get more info on them. He said that the body needs only 4 elements: Water, Soda, Salt and Iodine. When it has sufficient amounts of these elements, it can create ANY element in the universe and certainly any element the body would need. Have you ever heard of that and would you agree?

8. tehuti

tehuti Member

Hey i hope the best for him. I got nothing against him. the problem was that we were seeing things differently and we were not able to cohere very well. and that was becoming parasitic and not symbiotic as others were beginning to testify to. i think that he has something important to say but him and cannot have further conversation on this subject at this point...

but i would say that I felt frontal lobe activity after about 8 months only when i was concentrating really hard. like being in meditation for about an hour. I noticed that my frontal lobe was pulsating! then after about close to 2 years is when even when not in meditation my frontal lobe was still pulsating.
    then it became stronger and stronger. but then it slowed down when something very dramatic happened in my life that I cannot share just yet...

i can calm myself down through breathing. I am able to express myself in what seems to be a whole different way. much more complex. its as if very complex ideas became very simple. my ability to retain data increased. I am able to read energy fields just by feeling. then in 2008, my merkaba started spinning in a coherent way while I was doing some work on my mother in laws house. i started to do some energy work with some people, but then in 2008 is when something happened that sent me into shock for about 2 and a half years. we all have this ability but i am able to integrate it more.

there is so much meditation has helped me with. embrace death most importantly. I can integrate and trans mutate anger into more energy. its where fueling the fire comes from. fire is fractal and burns out impurities. through breathing, u can turn the negative experiences, wave forms, into hydrogen, like steam when the water in your body is heated through emotional energy that is raw as opposed to when we divide it as in fission. its where the words blowing off steam comes from. its really taoist alchemy. when in these deep meditation states I am able to receive messages, ideas and concepts about the universe that were not available before in my opinion. did u read my post about my experience with meditation? man i could go on for a time...

9. tehuti

tehuti Member

meditation is basically going near death, going inside out. when he breath is slowed down, your brain waves change and the frequency fields that u were decoding stop getting decoded cuz your turning off those sections of the brain, and turning on others. cinnibar it seems is a metaphor for the soma, which is actually a full Dan Tien system, not sure about the actual concoction of cinnibar. and also, for the liquid of the amenita muscaria, which when drank creates the near death experience. going near death is how one can decode other realities! that's all this really is, going near death so much that one integrates the dark side of the moon, the unknown, and can use those ray bands to part the red sea, and open up the gate to oblivion. I use these words cuz they are great metaphors and as time goes I will explain in more detailwhen the dantien is overflowing with jing, then that energy can be used to create the immortal body...this is where the metaphors of drinking from the fountain of youth comes from...

10. tehuti

tehuti Member

not sure if that helps because I can ramble from time to time, but I will try to remain on a particular question...

11. mustlivelife

It's helping, please keep answering my questions. Yes, I've read your post on meditation. I am starting to get a better idea of your perspective. Am I right in thinking that you don't actually ingest anything but rely on natural forces in the body and the chi from the earth and air for your internal alchemy?

This is quite strange... You almost picked up on my thoughts. A few days ago I got a book on edible mushrooms which also had a section about "poisonous" mushrooms, such as the Fly Agaric (amanita muscovaria) and as soon as I saw the picture I knew I wanted to consume it. I wanted to know more about the effects. I just went to the bathroom before reading your post and the fly agaric was on my mind... Weird!!

12. tehuti

tehuti Member

I have done both! but I didn't ingest any external manna until 2 years into meditation. and I would advise for someone to have at least 1 or two years before they experiment that way or they may have a bad reaction. meditation and psychedelics should only be for advanced users! psylocibin is probably a lot safer for a beginner, if you are, than toadstool. yes, i have experimented with some things but if you are not careful, you may be in for a big surprise ;-D

when i eat manna, i have experiences that most only have when they eat a massive amount. i could eat .4 and have an experience that most only have when they eat 7 g's. but my sensitivity is very high, and meditation has done that...

but I don't need any of it! but time to sit down. lately all of my meditations when I sit for longer than 30 minutes are much like I am still on the manna. I have lots of stories to tell either way...what questions do you have? I can only do my best...

13. tehuti

tehuti Member

so you saw my other other post on the your experiences thread? the one about the holiest of holies?

14. mustlivelife

Ah, no I didn't see those, I thought you meant in this thread. I meant continue to answer the questions that I asked before, I feel you missed a couple.

Cinnabar is Mercury Sulphide, the alloy (?) state of Mercury. Definitely poisonous!! Or, at least, poisonous to those who don't know the Tao, apparently. I don't intend to use pschadelics while meditating, just meditating will do. You could count the times I've "tripped" with one hand and I don't have a massive desire to include it into meditation. Though a bit of recreational use would be cool.

15. tehuti

tehuti Member

I would say that if u can get to a very good point with meditation, it can be used and I think its here for that reason. its like adding nitrous to a hot rod. if you are very skilled you can bend corners, space, going 90 miles per hour, but if you are not ready and u wreck, its very dangerous. let me tell u like this, when i do eat the manna, my frontal lobe oscillation becomes very intense. its not like for recreation, this is totally different. I have meditated for hours while on the manna...

but I have meditated for long hours before it dawned on me that the magic mush could amplify it, man was I ever correct...

How far did i take the internal alchemy, lol, very far let me just say that...to the point where I experienced something that put me into shock for about 3 years trying to integrate the experience and I regressed some...

the best I can say is that I am able to integrate incoming information, even uncomfortable information. I am not sure I understand ur other questions. maybe u can help me if you ask again and be more specific....but I will say if u go back and read my posts more, u will see more information reveal itself to u...

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=418016