Neuroplasticity and Developing Siddahs

Discussion in 'Introduction to Hindu Spirituality' started by tehuti, Jun 9, 2011.

1. tehuti

tehuti Member

http://www.livestrong.com/article/466462-frontal-lobe-exercises/

Overview:

"The left and right frontal lobe portions of the brain play a role in planning, evaluation, sequencing, visual analysis and language. A form of traumatic brain injury, a frontal lobe injury requires recuperative exercises that involve physical and cognitive maneuvers to slowly restore the brain and body to a functioning level capable of accomplishing tasks in everyday society."

2. tehuti

tehuti Member

3. tehuti

tehuti Member

http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/can_meditation_make_your_brain_stronger/

"They found that two brain regions were bigger in the meditators than in the non-meditators, while non-meditators showed no advantage in any brain region. The regions that had greater volume in the meditators have both been linked to our ability to manage our emotions; one of them, the hippocampus, located in the temporal lobes of the brain, near the ears, has also been found to play a role in our skills of attention. Additionally, the authors found evidence that meditation may actually improve the hippocampus' ability to grow new neurons into adulthood, which may be particularly important to keeping our brains sharp as we age."

4. tehuti

tehuti Member

every part of the body has a vibration, an oscillating wave that creates a constant pulse of somekind. each with its own standing column of waves surrounding it. each intention, desire, thought, emotion, all have there own wave signature. coherence of brain function may allow for a braiding of those wave forms into a coherent waveform in preparation for compression and acceleration of charge. anyone out there...

5. tehuti

tehuti Member

How well can u dream weave?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

I don't mean to be harsh just straightforward. If you are attempting to disseminate accurate information, or if you want to be understood, it would be helpful if you say what you mean and mean what you say. You said it but it is obvious that I did not recognize the claim as factual. That is why I suggest that you leave out the statistical characterizations from your testimony. I would point out that if you are not succinct in what you say or you say things you do not mean then your audience is left to guess what you might mean.

Thank you for clarifying what you meant. There are no holes in reality but there are holes or inconsistencies in our attention. I wouldn't characterize my perceptions as random, more like I am able to see the punch lines so to speak before they are spoken. Now what I am saying about this is that it could very well be my experience in life, or subtle physical cues I am picking up on. I am willing to appreciate that I could be good at guessing, so it doesn't necessarily speak for a paranormal power. I am not claiming that such phenomena do not exist, I just take those phenomena in myself with a grain of salt.

Again I am not accusing you of anything, I asked you to restate or clarify, You are safe here, nothing untoward is going to happen to you.
    I do not know what you mean by nesting fractally and I am unfamiliar with what you call "zero point".

I asked you who did you study with or what materials did you study from? Are you talking about physical alchemy, chemistry, or spiritual alchemy.
    When you say hermeticism what branch?

Could you tell me what bending space looks like to you and what is accomplished by it?

I bet you have heard people say "I knew you were going to say that", many times, and just because it may be more common than you think doesn't mean that it is any less than what it is, nor does it mean that I think less of you. We share our thoughts.

If I may, specialness, is the ego's greatest defense against the truth. An explorers greatest contribution is that he shares his discoveries with the world. If he never came back with a report, he would be regarded as lost. Unless you can share it, it is a personal fantasy. It is good that we share our thoughts.

7. thedope

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=382665&highlight=embodied+origin+language&f=90

8. tehuti

tehuti Member

man i think you maybe making this harder than what it has to be. but that is just how im seeing it. "mean what you say and say what you mean"? well isn't that general and not really being clear to me at all. please tell me why i should care if it is factual to you or not? if its my experience i can tell it how i want to. who are you to tell me how or why i should say or do something? if you need clarification just ask, but can we keep the attacking style out of this please? yes, you are guessing because I haven't even explained much and you are already down my throat...man...

9. tehuti

tehuti Member

what does any of this have to do with me and my experience? are you assuming that my experiences and yours are one and the same? can you tell me what my experiences have been without me telling them to you...?

10. tehuti

tehuti Member

some call it plank scale. some call it the pleroma. some call it nut or eden. depends on who you are talking about. a state of energetic potentiality. fractals can nest or compress into itself and can nest with other wave forms to create a well oiled machine. when the wave forms become symbiotic instead of destructive and fusion can happen to accelerate charge. when symmetry or phase conjugation is realized through coherence. is that helpful?

11. tehuti

tehuti Member

I study internal alchemy and anything I feel is relevant as far as acceleration of charge is concerned in my body. he experience is hard to describe but this kind of shows a lil bit of what its like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbvKmIo-Zkw"]YouTube - ‪Last Mimzy - Dreaming‬‏

12. tehuti

tehuti Member

13. tehuti

tehuti Member

14. tehuti

tehuti Member

anyone know this symbol?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

how about this one:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. thedope

What is not clear to you, what you mean or what you say?
    I would be glad to. I value my time and I do not wish to be deceived or waste my time investigating false claims. Further, I don't see anyone else at the moment taking the time to engage with you.

And I thoroughly respect that as long as it is the truth.
    A fellow traveler. When communicating or constructing theoretical concepts,
    the measurements we take must be based on reliable metrics because the conclusions that are based on those measurements are only as reliable as the measurements.
    If you say for example it rains 2 inches per year in a certain area, we could reliably predict that the area experienced desert conditions, but if you said it rains 2 inches per year but it actually rains 35 inches per year, then our conclusion that the area experienced desert conditions would be false.

The words you speak or the terms you use create resonance whether you are aware of it or not. I mean resonance in yourself as well as those around you. We are never upset for a fact, but for the interpretation of fact or our narrative of events. Just as you interpret the facts of what I am saying as an "attacking style" and so feel attacked. That feeling is an emotional distortion of the truth brought on by the vibratory signature that you associate with the terms that you use. I am not in fact, "down your throat", your throat is a physical phenomena and I am not physically near your throat. The fact is, minds cannot attack other minds, they can only agree or disagree.

16. thedope

Dreaming is fun. My question to you is what external effects do you produce with your internal insights? My head is constantly filled with statements of principle but they mean nothing if I cannot apply them to my experience and relationship with the world.

17. thedope

Multiplication is quick addition.

18. tehuti

tehuti Member

plain and simple are you calling me a liar? you are really starting to rub me the wrong way and I am not really resonating with u and I feel that this is becoming destructive instead of symbiotic. bottom line, im not that interested in your opinion of my experiences thus far. you are entitled to it, but at this point I wouldn't lose sleep if you walked away from this conversation. i find my lower self wanting to say just shut up when looking at your post as my point with this post is to to give my experience and the way I am seeing it....although i know that is not a very balanced approach. but at this point im not interested in discussing this with u unless we can stay on point...

19. tehuti

tehuti Member

no thank u....is there anyone else who would like to discuss these things?

20. thedope

No I am not calling you a liar. I am saying that you are not aware of the effects of your own thinking.
    If you said simply that you disagree it would not, "Rub you the wrong way".
    The emotional charge is of your own device.

I am waiting for you to share an experience, you haven't as of yet. You have alluded to a subjective space and claimed the experience is hard to describe but this kind of shows a lil bit of what its like.
    Part of your experience I take it is that you perceive yourself to be divided, having a "lower" and a "higher" self? That is a question.