Mysterious Alien Object Flies Through Solar System.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Ged, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Eric! likes this.
  2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Looks like a big ol turd, Lol! It will be interesting if they actually DO detect a radio signal, people will start freaking out. It looks too natural though, almost asteroid like material. I've always have been fascinated by UFO research, alien history etc.

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It looks chiselled though. As though it were formed by an intelligent crafter. I don't know. I think its appearance is very timely.

wilsjane likes this.
  4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I've heard of this before.............

Eric!, Ged and GLENGLEN like this.
  5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Their is a theory that many fiction writers have resorted to that route for fear of having been considered crazy. Others just think that our rocket scientists simply read too many space invaders books in their childhood and followed their ideas.Which category Arthur C Clarke fall into will remain to be seen.
    When we opened the film Capricorn One, I asked the director about the origin of the story, he simply replied "what story". He went on to request that this question was never asked at the launch of his film. I always wondered why he seemed so phased by the subject. Again, is it true, or was it just his film that started all the speculations about the moon landings. I do believe that we landed on the moon, but question whether governments would have allowed it to be publicly watched on television all over the world.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

The more I think about this...The more I think about it. Space is deep.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Get out the humpback whales...
    [​IMG]

Friar Turk likes this.
  9. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

It is right we shouldn't rule out any possible explanation until the object is fully investigated but, enticing as it may be, the little green men theory is a long shot. The fact this object is a novel shape may give us unexpected insights into the solar system. Would evidence we're not alone in the universe be of such great significance anyway? To me it would be far more mind blowing to learn that we are the only instance of life in the unimaginable vastness of the universe due to a totally unique set of circumstances.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It doesn't look like a spacecraft to me. It looks like a big rock. Remnants of the lost world of Fantasia when the Nothing swept through.

[​IMG]

Friar Turk likes this.