My wife says her tits and pussy are connected

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Panama Jack, May 13, 2018.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

She say when I do oral on her pussy and she is playing with her DD’s,that her tits are connected. We joke about it, but she says the two work together to give her an explosive orgasm. Routinely I watch her lay back close her eyes and knead her nipples while I firmly lick her clit.
    Do other women think that? What is your take on this.

Pinkpeach and JudeLawless like this.
  2. Goander

Goander Members

I know since I have discovered prostate orgasms that my nipples seem connected to my c***. Inspire an instant erection. Wasn't like that before.

3. LilyBlue

LilyBlue Members

Yes! This is so true. I get a much bigger orgasm when I play with my tits at the same time. They get me wet quicker too.

Redwingsfan, waynedunn and Pinkpeach like this.
  4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I learned when we were teenagers that my wife's tits and pussy were connected. It hasn't changed over the years, and her tits are always the first place I go when we are having sex. I once asked her how many of her dates got her bra off on the first date, and she said, "All of them who tried."

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I have given my spouse many a nipplegasm when we were sexually active. She was sensitive enough that she would orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. I licked them like I would with her clitorus by sucking the nipple into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. I've not had any other women that were this way. Some close but I had to stimulate their clitorus to bring them over the edge.

bananaman321 likes this.
  6. Pinkpeach

Pinkpeach Members

Mine are definitely connected!

7. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

I can understand that statement, when my nipples are played with instant hard-on. I've always been that way.

bananaman321 likes this.
  8. bananaman321

bananaman321 Members

Me too, when my wife plays with my nipples, instant hard cock !

9. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Banned

Mine are definitely connected my Bf always always sucks my nipples before sex and I may have 1 or 2 nipplegasm before we even have sex it is the best thing ever

shanks59, 6Sailor9, Deejay88 and 3 others like this.
  10. Love Honey

Love Honey Members

What a lovely story . How many fingers did you take.

11. Treesa

Treesa Members

The arousal from both my breasts and vagina is certainly incredible, I generally love being muffed and his hands must play with breasts, or when being fingered he must lick and suck my breasts, it's even more intense when he's effing me from behind and grabs my breasts, I think that drives my most exhilarating orgasme

12. Iowaboi

Iowaboi Members

Had a hook up cum just suckin on her tits and rubbing her back and neck!

Deana likes this.
  13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

This is really true. My wife, always wants me to suck ner nipples and fondle her breasts when she is nearing orgasm during penetrative sex. At the same time she gets extra pleasure when I finger her cilt simultaneously.

Treesa likes this.
  14. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

My wife has a connection between her nipples, her clitoris, her G-spot and her asshole. When she is cumming, she likes for me to pinch her nipples with one hand and put my finger up her butthole. She says the finger up the butt enhances her orgasm x 3.

Sambone likes this.
  15. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes, this is true. My wife is like that. She wants me to suck her breasts while I finger her clit during penetrative sex in missionary position. This makes her cum very strongly.
    I read in a medical journal, that in experimental studies using brain scans of couples, while they were having penetrative sex, the scientists have found stimulation of clit and nipples affect the same regions in the brain.

Treesa likes this.
  16. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Being a pleaser and a breast guy I have felt lucky when meeting such women. That set a standard for me after that and while I appreciate the sex with a woman who had less sensitive breasts I felt I was missing something. The touching of breasts was my thing alone and not as much fun.

It never ceases to amaze me and turn me on and give more. Getting a woman very wet from breast play even before she gets touched,

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife has 44GG tits with very sensitive nipples. I can maneuver her tits so both nipples are touching as I lick and suck on both at the same time, they get so erect, and she's had orgasms from me doing this. They are so big that I can fuck her mouth and suck her nipples at the same time.

18. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

My wife actually admitted this too plus I can tell anytime when I came down to her pussy her both hands always masturbated her nipples or while I sucked her nipples she always put her fingers inside her pussy.

19. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

True. Just nipples not boobs. And guys, I don't mean squeeze them like you're crushing a nut. Just a gentle touch.

Romper and LowHangers like this.
  20. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Gentle rolling of the nipples between the lips or fingers is so stimulating to the woman especially during penetrative sex and the clit being stimulated at the same time.