My Parents Found Out

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Azur, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Azur

Azur Members

so last night i was smoking in my room and i guess it was more than usual or something i dont really know but my mom come up to my room and says she can smell it they made me get up go downstairs and yelled at me for a couple of hours and tell me if they catch me doing it again there gonna call the cops.....right i obviously dont wanna get arrested but i still wanna smoke any advice?

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I have been there. My dad flushed my stash and my mother cried. But in time I was able to show them what weed really is. I was fortunate enough to live where I could get a medical card though.

You could try a "spoof" as we called it. Take a empty toilet paper roll and rubber band a few dryer sheets at one end. Exhale through the tube and the smoke will be scented. But what would work much better is a vaporizer. There will still be a smell but it will not be the "weed smell" your parents are thinking of.

Without actual weed it will be difficult to charge you with anything. So if the cops were every called I would suggest dumping it. I am sure your parents will consent to have your room (their home) searched if cops do come. As an adult the cops cant do anything but try to intimidate you about the smell. Smell is not evidence of a crime it can not be proven in court. The cop would need to find other evidence. But as a kid your parents can send you to rehab if they wish they own you until you are 18. So to be honest if they did call the cops they two of them working together could make things difficult for you. You would probably not get the full on rehab where you leave the house for a few months for and have no contact with the outside world unless that is what your parents ask for. But drug tests and therapy count on it.

3. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Get on Amazon and buy some better parents.

But seriously... how old are you? If you had to wait it out until 18, it wouldn't be the end of the world. Your options are very limited before then.

1 person likes this.
  4. Bud D

Bud D Member

Get a lawyer.

Activated carbon works as the best filter. The old dryer sheets in a tube suck.

I'd just chill and figure life out, toking isn't everything. It just seems important. Better yet make a career of growing herb in a legal state. You might find that being sober grows better plants. These plants don't take to risk very well. They like everything nice and secure!

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

easy fix here

if you cant follow their rules get your own roof

2 people like this.
  6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

If you have medicinal marijuana where you live, you might try edibles. That's all I ever use because I don't smoke. It works.

7. HollowedHermit

HollowedHermit Members

your parents sound like real winners. "Drugs can ruin your life, so if we catch you doing them we are going to send you to jail and ruin your life" fucking dumbasses...

1 person likes this.
  8. Azur

Azur Members

I actually am 18 currently

9. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

They are only doing it for your own good !
    Have kids then come back on here and moan

1 person likes this.
  10. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Then you shouldn't have to wait a lot longer to find some opportunities. This is a battle not worth fighting.

11. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Don't smoke in the house if you're not allowed. It was a silly battle between my parents and I in the past and it took me years to realize it. As lame as it sounds, respect their wishes and find other places to toke. Beyond that, eye drops, breath mints, deodorant etc are the next obvious ones. If you want to risk it, I'd suggest investing in a vaporizer. They still smell a little, but the vapour doesn't linger like smoke does. Take care.

12. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Go outside to smoke.

13. NatutallyEmily2

NatutallyEmily2 Members

My folks were out for the evening so I made a small pizza and sprinkled some of my special herb on it. There was still a piece left when they came home. Dad said he was still hungry and before I knew it, he was chowing down.

They went to bed soon after that, so not sure what happened next...LOL.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Probably woke up at 3am and found himself in the fridge looking for snack and making popcorn never felt better in his life lol.

15. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I don't believe she made pizza.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Small pizza. Could be anything. Like, I can make pizza out of a muffin or just a kebab wrap. :)

A wrap + cheese + pepperoni toasted in a sandwich press = small pizza in 10mins and especially when I'm stoned that's actually quite simple and quick to make and prepare.