Mountain Dew

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by Luis crazy burst Alvarez, Dec 5, 2017.

1. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Q : What are one potato say other potato? A : Premise ridiculous. Who have two potato?

rollingalong likes this.
  2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Mountain Dew in the microwave oven.

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

4. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

I was thinking you were referring to real Mountain Dew. Like corn liquor. I'm not a fan, but I've made gallons of the stuff.

5. I like the adult Mt. Dews a lot. Dark Berry is really good. Some people say Mt. Dew in general is bad for your health, but it's really good. In fact, I may go procure some.

6. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Monster Black Label
    Beat out
    OG Dew.

Sorrayyy.

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

What did Mohamed say as he was waiting for the mountain to come to him...'Boy this mountain is dew.'

Bulgakov and Irminsul like this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well that's going to be a problem because mountains don't move. Unless! That mountain was an alien spacecraft.

Courtney Green likes this.
  9. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

Mountain Dew? I prefer crab juice.

Also, it’s a myth that drinking lots of soda and energy drinks makes you gain weight. In fact, it’s an appetite suppressant.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well it's not entirely a myth. it may decrease your appetite a little, but it also has a lot of calories itself, so it evens out, or worse if you end up eating like normal anyway.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I actually prefer Chinotto to either

Which is from what I think Pemberton actually ripped off coke from

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

13. Bulgakov

Bulgakov Members

Four or five years ago I toured "Bellingrath" gardens just south of Mobile, Alabama. The home and grounds had belonged to Walter Bellinrgath, one of the first Coca Cola vendors and owners. There were letters framed and hung on the walls around the house, and the tour person told stories. In the earliest days, Bellingrath would sometimes spend a day, travelling to prospective bars and soda shops, just to get someone to try it, and the first jug of concentrate was free. The story reminded me of Bill Gates pitching the idea of a home computer to Big Blue. As you recall, IBM execs just couldn't imagine what the hell a regular person would do with a computer. They could keep recipes with it, or a calendar maybe, but seriously Bill . . . "

Bellingrath and the few people trying to promote and sell the "soft" drink got the same sort of response and he said as much in several of his letters. Prospective buyers were skeptical. "Why in the hell would someone want to flavor water? They already had sarsaparilla, a root beer-tasting sparkling drink. There was no use for another and people just wouldn't go for it. But, the more people tasted it, the more they bought it. It's just an example of the open-ended skepticism encountered when rolling out a new idea. Mid Sixties, I had a guy I'd often buy my dope from. It was the standard, 10-dollar Mexican lid, stemmy, seedy, and ranging in quality from not to good, to decent.

I felt like those prospective Coca Cola buyers one day when he came by with a lid he hoped to sell for either 15 or 20 dollars. I mean, a lid was ten, had been ten for several years. Why would I pay more? The first primo in Fresno--where I was--was Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, or Guerrero Arrows. He'd brought the arrows. The pods were in fact longer, and pointed on one end, and the color had some red and some gold in it. "This is so much stronger," he said, "that you don't have to smoke as much, so it's really cheaper." So the logic was there, if you just fell off the turnip truck. Yeah, right, how crazy was that? And twice the price. There was precedent, hash, but hash was very rare, and cost even more than the new super dope. But, like the Coca Cola, the more people smoked it, the more they bought it. So it was.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I want a rusty axe!
    I wanna know voodoo!
    A fat bitch named Bridget!
    I said Faygo.. Fuck mountain dew. .

Till I get my shit. In this motherfucker. I will never. DIEEEEE. .
    DIEEEEEEEEE
    DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bitches!

Courtney Green likes this.
  15. Garbage. Ever heard of Mountain Dew mouth. Let me find a video

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

only in this thread, and when i asked about it i didn't get an answer.

so it's another name for meth teeth?

17. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

18. No. It’s from drinking Mountain Dew from birth

19. I heard PepsiCo took tons of Dentist to the Appalachian Mountains And help repair some of the damage Mountain Dew had done