Most Irritating Forum

Discussion in 'Hip Awards' started by seamonster66, Sep 13, 2004.

1. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Hey, you post in my forum, well, wait, I can see that :D

2. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

You DO understand that you irritate me, don't you? Maybe that's why I want to bang you.

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha, yes, I am aware of my strong ability to irritate people..
    And it's not, maybe, it IS why [​IMG]

4. Loki84

Loki84 Member

it's attitudes liek that that make me wish mor epoeple would actually learn about vegetarianism, rather than being ignorant about it.

I kind alike the vegetarian forum here. compared with other vegetarian forums on the net, it's not the best, but it's far from being the worst.

5. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

"Why did he make them out of food?"

Oh man. My sides hurt! We have some people here who literally think like my 2nd grade brother.

6. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

*awaits flames*
    That's pretty ignorent. It's our choice what we want to eat. Why do you think everyone has to agree with you? BTW: You make the food OUT of the animals, Not animals out of food. :rolleyes:

I go for the young hippies forum.

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Pfft, I have to say the personal forum, Positive Mental Attitude now that forum blows :D

8. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Hehe :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure that was meant in a non-serious manner... :rolleyes:
    Perhaps he should have said, if people were not meant to eat animals, why do they taste so good? :rolleyes:

And I have to agree, Positive_Mental_Attitude is the most annoying forum ever... :rolleyes:

9. ryupower

lol. He sounded so serious! :rolleyes:
    Positive_Mental_Attitude....now WHERE can I find that?Personal forum?

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha good to see someone is as wise as me :D

11. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

yes its in the personal forums, I may warn you, its pretty shitty :D

12. ryupower

Thanks for the advice....I shall use it wisely.*bows*

13. duckandmiss

duckandmiss Pastafarian

I dont mind any of the forums, just some of the attitudes of the people that post in them. :)

14. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

Marijuana forum is full of people who can't spell and who aren't really well educated, and are obsessed with Marijuana, basically, but they're not bad people or anything. What do you expect from potheads anyway? lol Most potheads aren't really that intelligent, with the exception of a few I've met here (Brandon-TrippinBTM, and um... lol I'm at a loss).

15. prism

prism :o

The music forum.... some ppl. have a tendency to duke it out when it comes to their opinion of what "good" music is, what punk is, what rap is, who is awesome, who sucks like hell, etc.
    It kinda makes me sad. :( Jeez, people... give it a rest.

16. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

I'd be the worst in the music forum, but atleast I can back it up. You'd be suprised how many morons will say they aren't very good at an instrument before an argument, and suddenly, miraculously, they're "classically trained" by the middle of the argument. I'm tired of them, but I also am very content to stick around and drop some people down a peg when need be. It is my way of saying "keep it to yourself". I allow people to have an opinion, there's a difference between having your opinion and insulting another musician or saying that another musician can't play their instrument when they very obviously can.

17. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Jimi Hendrix soooooo can't play the guitar... and he's soooo overrated. :rolleyes:

I never get why people put SRV down... :p

18. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

For me, it's a tie between the Random Thoughts and Politics forums.

19. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Poetry forum. there's a cpl posters there who've appointed themselves the resident Siskel and Ebert and it's a no-win situation--their critisim consistantly misses the point and their praise always sounds condecending.

(I won't say who but I'll bet at least one of them shows up here to tell me I'm full of shit)

20. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

The "Bare it" forum.

WTF? Okay...you go around barefoot....and....why am I supposed to care again? Seriously, every other post on that forum is "OMG!! I've been barefoot since Friday!!" "OMG, I've been barefoot for 2 weeks!! Aren't I scandalous??"

I have news for those people: NOBODY FUCKING CARES HOW LONG YOU CAN GO WITHOUT SHOES! And, nobody cares that you can't go to the store barefoot, or go to the public swimming pool naked...Since our society (ideally, anyway) is a democracy, that means majority rules--and guess what? The majority of people in this country do NOT want to see your fat, hairy ass naked. Get over it.