More Sex Partners Before Or After Marriage

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by buzzgunner, Jan 22, 2017.

?

Have you had more (different) sex partners before getting married (or starting a long-term relations

1. Before marriage

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. After marriage

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I was wondering how common it is for folks in this forum to actually have had more sex (after marriage or the beginning of a long-term relationship) with other people than they did before the marriage/relationship began. For myself, I had sex with two other women before getting married and have had sex with no one (other than my wife) since getting married. For my wife, it was zero before (other than me) and one after (other than me). (BTW, it's a given that lots, if not most, of the folks I read here in the forums have had sex with more, many more, people than I have. My loss.)

On that question, how many before and how many after?

So, how about it?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Aren't you like always in the wife sharing threads?

There's a very real possibility that I will be getting married in August. I'm really super excited about it but nothing is concrete just some fun things happening around that time and if we can squeeze it on in then we'll be married.

I think of myself as already married though because I've been with the same person for like 16 years now.

My one and only relationship started off with her and I having sex with each other only and since then, I used to count but I don't anymore, I'm probably going to guess around 36/37 maybe. I lost interest at around 31 when I was like eh, who cares anymore.

I was counting though because I thought I would lose personal experience if I was constricting myself to the one person and it was a big deal for me as my sexuality grew. I'm fortunate my partner had the same feelings or more so let me openly express myself freely enough to engage these activities.

I've slowed down a lot these last few years. Sometimes getting that pussy is just too much hard work.

3. buzzgunner

You say that like it's a bad thing. :) But, yes, I usually am. It's what I like, so it's what I'm most likely to discuss.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just found it odd that you hadn't actually done it. That's all. :)

5. buzzgunner

Wait, I'm confused. Done what exactly?

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well you said you hadn't had sex with anyone other than your wife since getting married.

I thought you would have shared her

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I dont understand how it would be sexier sharing your partner as opposed to going out and finding someone fresh and new

8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Before marriage: 0 After marriage: 1

9. buzzgunner

I DID share her. Maybe I didn't phrase the poll clearly enough. It was: "Aside from your current partner, did you have more (other) partners BEFORE your current relationship began or more AFTER it began?"

For me, it was: 2 before, 0 after.
    For my wife, it was: 0 before, 1 after. (That 1 was the other guy in our threesome.)

10. buzzgunner

Well, it's because I really enjoyed watch her have sex with another guy. (It's not for everyone.) Also, that was actually a lot less work (arranging it with a close friend) than it would have been going back out and hunting for another "new" woman for me. (It's also a lot easier, and has a higher degree of success, to ask a male friend to fuck your wife than it is to ask a female friend to fuck YOU!)

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ohhh. You're not into couple sex then you just let guys have your wife. Aight that makes more sense.

12. buzzgunner

I would have been into couple sex but was never able to find another couple interested in swapping. (I live in a fairly conservative college town. Finding folks with similar "interests" is really tough. Everyone keeps it very much "behind closed doors" for fear of being outed as perverts or something.)

13. undefeated

undefeated Member

i thought when 2 people got married they stopped having with other people- ya know that whole commitment thing. but there are a lot of hot wives out there so i hope they choose the " after "option :)

14. Goander

Goander Members

Before. Only 1 since. My wife :hearteyes:

15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I was single for 20 years and mostly went with women....my wife and I counted up 65 different women and about 10 guys. But since marrying I got more into guys and probably been with about 130 guys...only one other woman tho apart from my wife.

Simon :)

16. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

Me 5 before zero after. My wife 20+ before and even if I asked her how many since her answer wouldn't be truthful lol.

17. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I have only had sex with 2 women. One was my. Wife. So not much experience here

18. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

For me its hard to say had a very varied sex life .Been to adult parties and been involved in group sex before and after marriage so probably is a few 100 over the years lost count years ago.

19. BabiBear85

BabiBear85 Members

I'd say I had more before marriage.

20. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

As I posted earlier, I had 0 before and 1 (wife) after marriage. My wife had 5 before marriage and 4 after marriage, including me.