Mike Bedell's Poetry Corner

Discussion in 'Church of the Good Earth' started by shameless_heifer, Jan 7, 2013.

1. roamy

roamy Senior Member

hi mike is that the sag darel man that wears the buffolos horns.i might have the wrong name,but i think thats the same name kenny said.dose he live in a teepee ?Wow! 45years.that is rockin' cool! ta meet each other again after all them years.niceone!mike.the words of a true artist.that you don't make time in your life for your art,but time in your art for your life.thats proper unconditional lov sag gave ya.the only real kind there is.an you already give the same ta the world mike.whats a freak flag ?and theres loads in you thats lovable mike.you just can't see it yourself yet.but ya will in time.glad ya had a great time with sag an thanks for always showing me the unconditional lov that sag shows you.s.h. gave you a visit to.thats cool to is'nt mike ?i love that song.let it be.welcome home ta your parlour mike :)

2. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

Thank you miss Roamy and yes it was just a pure unconditional loive that he gave me Darel has always credited me with saving his life by bringing him into the family. Well my short visit with him instilled something in my
    spiritual heart that even though I cant put to words what it was it has given me a new, hopeful way of looking at life and who I am in that life. In
    the last couple of weeks i wake up some mornings a just lay in my bed and
    giggle I cant remember doing that even as a child. I'm going to ask anyone reading this post to go back and find my poem Jr. High School when I posted that poiem I just wanted to express how stressful it was for me to
    handle all the changes going on within and around me. Sence that post I
    figured out a very speritual intervention from my seventh grade art teacher Mr Mallone.Heres the story. I was so overwhelmed by Jr High School that I couldnt keep up with all my new classes so I sort of drifted into a James Dean delenquent. For some reason Mr Mallone pulled me under his wing and anounced to the class that I was going to be his pet
    student and while the rest of the class had to do the assignments, Mike can do what ever he wzants to do. If he wants to work on something
    that requires supplies that are not in the classroom then he would purchase them himself. I do remember that almost all of the honor roll
    students were in that class but only I got the special attention. I didnt
    push on that but it felt so good to notice kids who had became bored
    with the assighnment just sitting and staring at me in wonder. Mr. Mallone
    had to have been an angle to know my situation and how to deal with it.
    his class was the only thing that kept me from droping out of school and
    just giving up. My grades did improve but my creativity has not faltered in all these years. Im sharing this story with you all because until after I posted that poem I never realized what Mr. Mallone had given me. I am
    driven to get recogfnition in the art world because I have some programes
    dealing with youths and creativity. I want to give to others what I was given. I hope Im not boring everyone and I dont know if what I just said makes any sence but this is my place RIGHT love mike bedell[​IMG]

3. roamy

roamy Senior Member

it makes all the sense in the world mike.Mr malone is what i would class as a very good teacher.good teachers see all their students as individuals and encourage them ta concentrate on what they are most interested in.not everyone is interested in the academics of life.you to will make a great teacher on those programs.cos a great teacher nourishes the spirit of their students,not just their minds.so like Mr mallone you are perfect for that line of work.ya mike this is YOUR place.sur if someone can't be their own person in their own parlour where can they be.ha! ha!we all very proud of you mike and your achievements.and of all the gifts you could ever give anyone their is non ta top the gift of hope!you will make agreat difference in the lives of many youths.:2thumbsup::)

4. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

HEY EVERYONE,remember me? i havnt posted here n awhile because im still processing
    the changes going on in my heart after visiting my dear brother Sag Darel who i hadnt
    seen in say 40 years.WOW. I spent the nights n his TEE PEE and left feeling like ihad
    won the spiritual lottery. so untill i process this new to me area of love i dont have much to say and i am a believer in thatif you dont have anything to say, DONT SAY IT ANYWAYLOL
    I dot remember if this is a repeat or not miss roamy but there aRE a pair of Irish twin
    sisters who work at the health clinic here and i inscribed this poem i wrote for them on the inside cover of my book Iron Feathers.

THERE WERE TWO FINE IRISH LASSES
    WHO GAVE HEALHCARE TO THE INDAGENT MASSES
    THERE SERVICES WERE FREE, AND WHAT THEY DID FOR ME
    WAS GET ME A MUCH NEEDED NEW PAIR OF GLASSES
    SONOW WHEN THEY WALK BY, I HEAVE AN INVOLLENTARY SIGH
    FOR NOW I CAN SO CLEARLY SEE WHATS SO ATTRACTIVE TO ME
    THEY BOTH HAVE SUCH BEAUTIFUL
    smiles

5. roamy

roamy Senior Member

niceone! mike. you could print it out twice an drop inta both of them for a present.we get everything free here to.only rich people havta pay for everything like that.wellwear with your new glasses mike.are they for looking with or reading with ?

6. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mike!

7. roamy

roamy Senior Member

its your birthday mike ? happy birthday mike:gift::party::party::grouphug:

8. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

I SUFFER BEING ABLE TO SEE EVERYTHING CLEARLY EXCEPT WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME lol
    [​IMG]

9. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

speaking of fine irish lasses, this ones for you miss roamy

miss roamy you are such a fine irish lass
    with remarkable class
    and although you are far, far away
    you brighten our day
    you are now one of us
    so ill try not to cuss
    you have prooven your worth
    to the church of the good earth
    in the things that you say
    and the way that you play
    and we dont require proof
    because the proof is in the truth
    and the truth is the true hippie way.
    your light, it shines bright
    and on a dark starless night
    it can be seen all the way over here
    we know you like goats and warm winter coats
    but to us miss roamy you are such a dear.

mike bedell[​IMG]

10. roamy

roamy Senior Member

ha! ha! your third eye sounds like it don't need any glasses mike.:rofl:

11. roamy

roamy Senior Member

i love my poem present mike. thank you very much for writing it for me.it rocks!:):grouphug::2thumbsup:

12. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

boy am i having a rough day being a poet, a senior old person, a loving hippy and two,
    thats right two gay girlfriends. Im sure that thats got your attention. Gay people are starting to piss me off. They seem to use thier fucking gayness as a wall to stop you
    from getting to know them as a person. I like and respect these two ladyfriends of mine but when i try to get closer to the person behind the gayness they throw thier pussy up and think im just wanting to fuck them. Im 71 fucking years old and have learned that a womnan and a man are about a lot more than thier things. I have told them both that i dont care if they have a penis, a vagina, both or none of the above
    i just like THEM and would like to know more about who they are, not what they are.
    im posting about this here because I CAN and give a heads up to any gay people that
    should come across this posting. STOP BEING HATTERS . there is a human person
    attached to every penis and vagina and everyone how talks to you doesnt want to fuck you. you are really already fucking yourself by not appreciating a person who is
    trying to just say "hello". IM able as a poet to take on other peoples pains and problems whatever. I dont want to try and change anyone I can only try to give them
    an option of thought.

HERE LAY THE BONES OF POOR OLD RICK
    THE ONLY MAN WHO HAD A CORKSCREW DICK
    HIS INTIRE LIFE WAS A CONSTANT HUNT
    TO FIND A FAIR MAIDEN WITH A CORKSCREW ****
    and when he found her he droped stone dead
    THE FUCKING THING HAD A LEFT HAND THREAD

thanks i feel much better
    come on people, smile on your brother everybody get together cand try to love
    one another

mike bedell

13. roamy

roamy Senior Member

maybe they were just cross feminist women mike:)

14. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

Left Hand Thread.. HAHAHahaha

15. roamy

roamy Senior Member

whats a left hand thread mary ?:)

16. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

Slowly, oh so slowly the sun sinks ito the depths of today
    Leaving in its wake the golden horrizon of yet another tomorrow
    Slowly, oh so slowly the sun sinks into the depths of tomorrow
    Leaving in its wake the golden horrizon of yet another yesterday
    Slowly, oh so slowly my minds eye sinks into the depths of my procrastanation
    eaving in its wake yet another day that i've fucked off
    Instead of obtaining the golden horrizons that are offered me
    each and every second that i'm alive.

hey everybody i'm back and with an additude of gratatude
    love you all mike bedell

17. AmyDaugherty

AmyDaugherty Banned

awesome poetry to listen up, i am amazed to listen it up....

18. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

That one is sweet, Mike.

It reminds me of myself.

So much to do. So little time. And I'm not even looking at any of it.

(Honesty.)

19. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

hi kenny. admitting to your procrastanation is just telling your truth.
    Doing something about your [​IMG]procrastanation is HONESTY. LOVE MIKE

20. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

You are so very right, Mike. And that is just one more reason that we all really need each other.

:peace: